Chapter 11

3rd person's POV

Gwi-nam is pinning Hyun-jin down, tightening his grip on the president's neck. "Hye-ji." He whispered, barely able to say it out. Hearing this, Gwi-nam slightly released pressure to let him talk.

"She's still alive right?" Seeing as Gwi-nam is now distracted, Hyun-jin made his next move. He stabbed the corner of the phone in Gwi-nam's eyes and pushed him down.

"She's alive. But you won't be, asshole." Hyun-jin whispered to himself.

-------

Hye-ji is sitting alone in a corner. Wu-jin and Nam-ra tried to talk to her, but she told them she just needed time to think. She knows Hyun-jin is still alive. So there is no way she is crying for someone who is not yet dead.

"Joon-young!" She shouted as she bolted up, shocking everyone in the room. "Oops, sorry." She apologized with a sheepish smile, rubbing her arms.

"Woman! All these zombies and you will end my life with a fucking heart attack." Dae-su joked, feeling better that the girl is now smiling.

"What is it?" Joon-young asked, remembering that she just called him after 'thinking'.

"Your club made a drone, right? Maybe we can use it to look for Hyun-jin oppa, and maybe look at the situation outside as well." The female Hwang said.

"We can, but it's in the science lab." Joon-young said. "We can go get it. We will use the hose you used to go down from there." Hye-ji answered back.

"You want me to climb up on that?" Joon-young asked. "But there are zombies in the science lab too." Hyo-ryeong told her.

"But there aren't any in the supply room." On-jo said. "We need to find my brother. There's no one else besides us to start looking and rescue people." Hye-ji said making Joon-young sigh.

"Yeah. It would be good if we had the drone. Like Hye-ji said, we can look for Hyun-jin and then we can see how things are outside." Nam-ra said, looking at Hye-ji who smiled at her.

"We might even be able to send an emergency message and ask for help." She continued. "Sure, that would be really great. But who's gonna go?" Hyo-ryeong asked.

"I'm going." Hye-ji said. "No, I'll go." Su-hyeok said, making Hye-ji turn to her. "No offense, but no. You can't keep putting yourself in danger. And the last time you went out there, you forgot what you came for. Both my brother and the phone." Hye-ji said making Su-hyeok silent. 

"The drone isn't finished yet we need to find a few more parts to run it. Do you know what to get?" Joon-young said. "Then I have to go anyway, I guess." He added after no one answered him. "I'll go with Hye-ji."

"No way. I'm actually going this time so stand back." Dae-su said. "But you can't. The rope won't hold you." Wu-jin told him.

"It was fine when I came down. But it'll snap if I climb up, right?" Dae-su asked and Wu-jin agreed. "Yeah. It'll snap. It would be much risky for Hye-ji and Joon-young." He said going back to where he sat.

"Right. Good boy." Wu-jin said, making Hye-ji smile. She then turned to Joon-young.

"Let's go." She said, smiling, Joon-young just nodded. But before Hye-ji can go out. Cheong-san held her back, holding her wrist.

"It's too dangerous. We can't lose you both. Losing Hyun-jin is hard enough already. I'll go." He said to the female Hwang. But she held Cheong-san's hand and made it let go of her wrist.

"We lost him because you left him. Which is why I'm going. So that we can go find him, right? Don't worry, Joon-young and I would be fine." She said, and then looked at Nam-ra, who obviously is nervous. So she smiled at her.