To Cheong-sannie

After the events on the rooftop. The group had came back to the camp, together, but no one spoke. It was a silent walk back. 

It is now nighttime. The group should be sleeping by now, but they are looking at the envelope with their own name at it.

Cheong-san. He still feels guilty about the fact that he wanted Hye-ji to go out of the room when they discovered she was bit. He also feels bad that he was the first one to move when Wu-jin was bit.

'Ah. That's right. I haven't said sorry to Ha-ri noona yet. ow stupid can I be? She saw me wanting to kill her brother, she also heard that I wanted to kill her sister. What kind of friend am I?'

He can't open the letter. He is scared. But something inside him tells him to, so he did.

To Cheong-sannie,

Hi! How are you? I hope you're not blaming yourself. I'm fine by the way. I miss you guys, but besides that, I'm fine. You should learn to ask others for help if you need it. I know you're stubborn. Yes, that came from someone stubborn as well >.< You guys should help each other. Continue studying, make Mrs. Lee proud!! I'll see you soon, all of you. Don't blame yourself, okay? You did all of those because you need to. But you weren't able to do anything anyway, the others always stops you from doing crazy things. Kidding aside, stay safe. Protect each other. Remember that no matter what happens, you will always be my friend.

Love,

Your Ji-ji

There she was again, telling him to stop blaming himself. He had decided that he will talk to Ha-ri  tomorrow, since she might be sleeping already.

'Thank you, Ji-ji-ah. I needed it. We'll all wait for you. No matter how long you take.' 

-------------

~This chapter is very short. It's just to show the letters that Hye-ji made. The next few chapters are like this as well.~