Chapter 18

Ji-min was telling us her story of not wanting to go to Seoul to study, so On-jo gave her an idea. But the story ended on how she should've just come to Seoul, so she wouldn't have experienced this. The look on On-jo's face made me frown. She can't just say that like its purely On-jo's fault.

"People had always said my sister was an archery prodigy ever since she was little. So our parents only cared about trying to get my sister onto the national team. They've never paid attention to me at all. Which is why I'm thankful to the Hwangs. It was like living beside them is a blessing. Noona and I never really felt our parents, specially me, they're always out. But the Hwangs took care of us. Inviting us every time they are home. Adoption papers are the only thing we needed, and we'd be an official Hwang." Wu-jin said joking a little at the end.

"I'll give you all my attention, brother-in-law. But wait. Does that mean that Pres-jin and Hye-ji are like my brother and sister-in-law as well? Can I call you Ji-ji as well?" Dae-su asked and Wu-jin before turning to me, I just smiled at him before he got pushed to the floor by Wu-jin.

"I don't really have anything to say. I wouldn't really know but I feel like I made friends." Nam-ra said, turning to On-jo, making me smile. She then turned to me, giving me her hand which I gladly accepted.

"I just well...I just wanted some water really." My brother said, making me shake my head. He's kind of stupid for a student who ranks 4th.

"Not stuff like that." I said, the others nodded. "Be completely honest. Do you like someone?" Dae-su asked, making me smirk. FINALLY!! My ship is finally going to sail.

My brother nodded. Making On-jo look down. "Who is she?" Hyo-ryeong asked since my brother kept stalling. This idiot. But before he can answer, On-jo stood up, walking somewhere in the corner.

What shocked me is when Hyun-jin just watched her go. Total idiot. "What are you doing?" I asked, making him look at me, confused. I rolled my eyes.

"Follow her, you idiot." I said. If I was sitting next to him I would've smacked him in the head. The others seemed to get it now. Hyun-jin soon stood up before walking towards On-jo.

After Hyun-jin left, Cheong-san also stood up. I thought he was going to go to them but he walked towards me. "Can we talk?" He asked. I just nodded. He guided me towards other end of the rooftop, a little far from the group.

3rd person's POV

Hyun-jin approached On-jo. The girl looked at him briefly before turning to look the other way.

"You." He said, making On-jo turn to face him, confused. "It's you, On-jo. I like you." Hyun-jin said. "Stop messing with me. Just tell me if you don't like me. You don't need to play with my feelings. I know you were about to reject me yesterday." On-jo said, looking down.

"I'm not. I really like you. I didn't answer because I freaked out. I never thought that you felt the same. I wanted to be the one confessing to you. But you beat me to it. I'm sorry." Hyun-jin said.

"Do you really?" On-jo asked, still registering the fact that her crush likes her back. "Yes. Ever since we were in middle school. I had liked you since then. And I always will." Hyun-jin said, making On-jo smile.

Just then, a hand appeared beside On-jo. Shocking both of them as they saw Gwi-nam

Hye-ji's POV (This is happening as Hyun-jin and On-jo were talking.)

"What is it? I know you're not confessing. I know you love Su-hyeok. I'm sorry by the way. You fought with Su-heyok because he was protecting me. Sorry." I started not letting him speak, making him chuckle but quickly straightened his face.