Chapter 14

Hye-ji looked at the owner of the hand that grabbed her wrist. She was trying to get his hand off of her but he is much stronger.

"She won't turn into one. If Gwi-nam didn't then Hye-ji won't. Trust me." Hyun-jin said. He then pulled Hye-ji by the window pushing the curtains aside.

"You see. If she turns, I'll throw her out the window, so she can't attack you. So back off." The president said. "Hyun-jin." Cheong-san said.

Su-hyeok also took a step forward, stopping in front of the twins. "Back off Cheong-san." He said. "You two shouldn't do this." Hye-ji said, but they just looked at her.

"I owe it to you. You saved me. And you're my bestfriend, I won't let anything happen to you." Su-hyeok said, holding Hye-ji's other hand.

"Don't come closer. I'm warning you." Hyun-jin said with gritted teeth. "Screw you. I warned you first, Su-hyeok." Cheong-san said. "Get lost." Su-hyeok told him.

"You think this is easy for me? I just lost Gyeong-su and that's enough. I don't want to lose anyone anymore. But if she's going to be the reason we are going to lose more..." Cheong-san couldn't continue because of his sobs.

Su-hyeok slowly approached Cheong-san. "Cheong-san, stop this." He said, trying the get a hold of the stand Cheong-san was holding, but Cheong-san was quick to realize that.

"Get out of my way!" Cheong-san yelled. "Stop it, both of you!" Hye-ji screamed, attracting zombies. The two let go of each other's collars.

"If I feel strange in any way...I'll just end it quickly. You guys are my friends." She said, looking at Cheong-san, and then On-jo, also taking a glance at the others before continuing. "My family." She said now looking at Hyun-jin, and Wu-jin and then to Su-hyeok. "And I love you." She said, glancing at Nam-ra. "I don't want to hurt any of you." She said, looking back to Cheong-san. Who nodded at her.

"Sorry." Cheong-san said. "Don't worry, I understand." She said with a sad smile. "Su-hyeok. Kill me if I turn." She said before taking an action to sit at the window, alarming the others.

Hyun-jin and Su-hyeok immediately held her, scared that she might fall. She knows that Hyun-jin would never push him, which is why she asked Su-hyeok to do it, because no one else would. They'd be scared of her if she starts turning and only Su-hyeok and Hyun-jin are beside her.

Nam-ra took a step closer to them, not minding the stares she got from everyone. Su-hyeok and Hyun-jin let go of Hye-ji, giving the two space, they grabbed a chair and sat in front of the two, facing Cheong-san who is watching Hye-ji's every move..

Now, Nam-ra is the one holding Hye-ji still. "Are you not scared of me?" Hye-ji asked the class president who shook her head. "Why would I be?" She responded. They kept silence for a while, but Hye-ji spoke.

"Nam-ra...I don't wanna be a zombie. They don't recognize anyone. I won't be able to recognize you. I don't want that." She whispered to the girl who looked down. "So you won't." Nam-ra said after composing herself.

Cheong-san is still waiting if Hye-ji turns. So, On-jo approached him. On-jo tried to talk to Cheong-san but to no avail. That only brought them to fight.

During the hour that went by, the room was silent. Wu-jin also decided to walk towards where Hye-ji is, sitting next to Hyun-jin, also facing Cheong-san. There is no way he's letting Cheong-san hurt his sister, so he sat with Hyun-jin and Su-hyeok.

Hye-ji is feeling something strange. She suddenly felt like taking a bite on Nam-ra's neck. Nam-ra's scent is so good she just want to take a bite.

Nam-ra...I feel weird. I'm hungry.