A/n

I am soooooo sorry, I know I haven't published a new chapter on my other book MLB, and I have a good reason, my internet sucks here and you could only use it for a limited time.

I had this idea, well I didn't have it, I saw  other fanfics of a male Mavis and decided to try and write my own. 😅

I just saw mavis as a man in fanart but let me tell you he is C. U. T. E, CUTE!! 🥰

Sooo yeah, and I am gonna write all 4 movies on this same book, its gonna be a long book but I'll try and update, that is, if my internet decides to work.

And I will also update the MLB book too.

Hopefully you all enjoy this book and I will write a new chapter after the 14 of February, no I don't have a boyfriend, sadly... but because my mom is taking us out to dinner. I will obviously go because she's not gonna leave me alone, as I want to be because I like being alone and comfortable in my own bed watching sad movies about people dating and eating chocolate while I switch to Wattpad and imagine myself with characters that will never be real or notice me and just cry, yeah... I like all of that except the crying part. Who else feels like that 😃✋.

Anyways... hope you all like the book, new chapter will be posted tomorrow.

See you soon mis amores. ❤️