Date night (Movie 3)

Y/n POV

We were getting ourselves dry on the ship since the scuba diving tour finished. Suddenly, we saw a huge animal, with a coat, sniffing the deck. I looked at Dennis and Naomi with a blank look, while Markus, Johnny, Mavis and Drac looked at the disguised Tinkles confused.

"Oh... Hi, Bob." Dennis greeted the puppy, stepping closer to him with a nervous smile.

Luka, Winnie and Naomi also smiled nervously. "Right. We promised you we'd play, uh, ping-pong now." Naomi lied.

"Um, Dennis? Who is this?" Mavis asked him.

"Uh, it's our friend, Bob." Dennis answered nervously.

"Say hi, Bob." Luka told the monster.

"Hi, Bob." He answered. We were taken aback by his voice.

"Okay! Time to go play ping-pong." Naomi said as they all pushed Bob away from us.

"Drac!" We heard people yell, making us turn in the direction of the voices.

Frank, Griffin and Murray were running towards Drac with grins on their faces. They suddenly slowed down once they saw Markus and Mavis standing on both of Drac's sides.

"Hey, boys, where's the fire?" Drac asked while nodding his head towards the twins direction.

"Oh, well, Griffin here, he...." Frank trailed off not knowing exactly what to say.

"He has something to tell you." Murray finished for him as he pushed Griffin towards Drac.

"Me? Uh... Oh. Yeah, I got this bite on my hand, and since, you know, you're a biting expert, I thought you could take a look." Griffin explained. Markus and Mavis looked at him skeptical, Johnny looked confused and I smiled, happy for Drac, but they heard Ericka all wrong.

"Yeah. Come over here." Frank suggested, grabbing his shoulders and walking off.

"The light is better." Murray commented, quickly trailing behind them.

"Okay...." Markus said with a confused look.

"Come on, honey. Let's try the smoothies!" I told Markus, I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the smoothie bar while he chuckled at my excitement.

... 3rd person POV

Frank, Murray and Griffin dragged Drac to a more secluded area. "Okay, what is going on? You guys are acting weirder than normal, and your normal is pretty weird." Drac said.

"You are not gonna believe what we heard, but-." Frank was about to say what they heard but Murray cut him off with his singing.

Murray: Ooh, Ericka loves the Drac
She can't get enough of the Drac
Drac, Ooh, yeah

Murray sauntered over to a waiter and dipped him down, he then spun him in the opposite direction. Murray slapped his own butt in excitement.

Murray: You've got the zing
Zing, zing, zing, zing

"Shh, I told you I don't want to upset the twins." Drac whispered, pointing at Murray's chest. "But what are you talking about?" He yelled making everyone turn to him.

"Okay, well, see, Frank got hungry, so no surprise there...." Griffin started. "But we swam back to the ship, and we found Ericka raving about you." He explained. Drac widened his eyes in surprise after hearing the information.

"She can't live without you, buddy." Frank smiled. "It's serious!"

Murray: You can't deny the zing, baby