Someone's in trouble part 2 (Movie 2)

3rd person POV

At camp, firefighters were trying to put out the fire when all of a sudden Drac's phone started ringing. He grabbed it to see who it was. "What? It's Markus. I'm not answering it." He panicked.

"Come on, Drac. You have to." Frank responded as he sighed when a firefighter put him out with a fire extinguisher. Licking it off his face, he smiled at how delicious it was.

"All right!" He reluctantly gave in as he answered the phone showing Markus and y/n. "Yes, honeybunch." He said innocently.

...

"Dad? Where are you?" Markus asked with a glare.

...

"Umm... We're outside the hotel having a little cookout. It's perfectly safe." He reassured as the sound of sirens was heard in the background.

...

"What's that noise? Is that a siren?" Y/n asked wanting to know if her baby got hurt.

...

"Oh, those are just some wailing banshees checking in. Quiet, you banshees. We're trying to have a perfectly safe cookout over here." Drac lied as he smiled nervously.

"Daddy? I wanna say hi! Mommy! Daddy!" Naomi yelled as she ran towards her grandpa.

Hearing this, Dana also went towards Drac wanting to talk to the parents. "Wait a minute. Is that her parents?" He asked as he reached to grab the phone.

Drac avoided his outstretched hand and smashed the phone in Dana's face.

"Oh, no. Static again." Drac lied as he started making static sounds.

...

"We are coming back to the hotel right now." Markus told his dad.

"And you better be there or I swear, Drac, your gonna be very sorry." Y/n stated as Markus hung up the phone and stood up with y/n.

"Mavis! Johnny let's go!" Markus yelled as he stormed back inside the house to get their suitcases.

"What's goin' on?" Johnny asked as he and Mavis got off the roof.

"We need to get home right away." Y/n informed. Mavis nodded as she already saw the video.

Johnny was walking down the roof, but ended up falling in the bushes. "Okay. I'll go wake up my backpack." He said, popping his head out the bush.

...

"Guys, we gotta move. We got no car! How we gonna get out of here?" Drac asked in a panic.

"Don't worry. I made a call." Griffin reassured and right when he said that Blobby slowly showed up on his scooter with various branches in him, even a squirrel.

He said something in blob language. "I'm sorry, Blobby. We really meant to call you sooner." Drac apologized as he got sat behind him, carrying Naomi and Dennis. Wayne sat behind Drac as Frank sat behind Wayne. Griffin sat on the basket up front as Murray sat on Frank's shoulders. "Hit it." Drac yelled.

Blobby started the scooter and started driving very slowly.

...

At the airport, y/n, Markus, Mavis and Johnny were running up to the receptionist. "Transylvania!" Y/n and Mavis yelled as they stopped in front of her.

Markus was in the back tapping his foot impatiently as Johnny almost tripped while running.

"You wanna go where?" The receptionist asked with a bored tone.