Checking in (Movie 2)

3rd person POV

Drac and the boys, plus Naomi, were walking a bit towards the woods. "Okay, Murray. Your turn." Drac instructed as they walked down the side of the path.

A car then stopped next to them, making them stop as well. The person inside the car rolled down their window. "Excuse us. Do you know where someone could get a bite around here?" The guy asked the vampire.

His wife, I'm assuming, looked at him baffled. "Did you seriously just ask a vampire where to get a bite?" She asked in disbelief.

Realizing his mistake, he quickly tried to apologize. "Oh, gosh. I didn't mean... We're not from around here."

The woman covered her face in embarrassment. "This is so embarrassing. Just keep going." She instructed.

Drac didn't look amused as this discussion was happening. "Sorry to bother you. Love your chocolate cereal." The guy apologized as they finally drove off.

Everyone watched them going away in confusion. Drac rolled his eyes as he walked off, everyone following behind him.

"So, what do you want me to do now?" Murray asked the vampire.

"Denisovich, Mia, you won't believe it. The mummy can crash through walls and turn into a swarm of beetles and put a curse on anyone." Dracula informed the kids.

"That sounds mean." Dennis frowned as he grabbed Naomi's hand, who agreed with him.

"It's fun mean. Okay. So check it out." Drac said as they walked towards a stone. "Murray's going to conjure up the biggest sandstorm you've ever seen." He pushed Murray more towards the stone. "Hit it." He said as he stopped pushing the mummy and stopped next to his grandkids.

"Sandstorm? It's been awhile." Murray hesitated.

"Not my problem. Do it. Say your little spell." Drac demanded.

"Okay. I got this." Murray breathed out as he walked towards the stone. "Frank, Wayne, Griffin, just try not to faint." He instructed the three, who all looked at him in boredom. He then started to do his ritual, doing funny poses.

Drac looked impressed, he bent down and looked at the kids who were also impressed and tried copying the ritual. As Murray almost finished, he suddenly winced. "Ow! My back." He yelled in pain as he fell from the rock he was on. Then a bit of sand dropped next to him.

Everyone looked stunned at this. Naomi and Dennis giggled, running towards the sand pile. They instantly started to make a sandman together.

"Oh. Wait." Frank got an idea, he got a carrot stick with some raisins putting it on the sandman. Replicating it's eyes and nose.

Wayne, Frank, Griffin and the kids laughed at this. Murray was still lying down in pain while Drac frowned at the failed ritual. "How cute!" Griffin commented making Drac glare at him and give him purple nurples. Griffin yelled out in pain.

...

Johnny drove for a while until they came across a skate park. Markus looked out the window seeing the park and grinned. "Wait. Stop at that playground. Look at these cute kids." Markus cooed as he looked at all the kids playing.

Johnny parked the car and they all got off. Markus and Mavis practically ran towards it, while Johnny and y/n calmly walked in.

There were a bunch of kids doing tricks on the ramps with their bikes. Johnny crossed his arms with a smile, y/n looked at her husband with a gentle smile, thinking how adorable he was when he got excited, and the twins looked at everything in fascination.