I'm a monster! (Movie 4)

3rd person POV

Everyone cheered for Drac as he walked on stage with a nervous look.

"Excited for the big announcement?" Ericka asked the twins and y/n with a knowing smile.

"You have no idea." Markus muttered with a tiny chuckle.

'Oh, think, think, think. Oh you've got to announce something.' Drac thought nervously while walking to the podium.

He tapped the mic while chuckling nervously, but the feedback squeals making everyone gasp.

Johnny walked towards Mavis with a sad look as he sat down. "There you are. You almost missed it." Mavis told Johnny.

"Uh-huh." He groaned. Y/n saw this and frowned, sad that he probably thought this was all his fault.

"Uh." Drac cleared his throat a bit before starting. "Uh, dearest friends and...." He gasped, trying to get his notes that fell out of his shaking hands.

"What is wrong with him?" Murray asked in confusion.

"Boy, is he nervous." Frank commented.

"This is hard to watch." Wayne said, covering his face in second-hand embarrassment.

"Get on with it!" Griffin yelled at Drac.

"Griffin!" Eunice scolded him.

"What? He's dying up there." He explained.

"I know, but you have to be respectful." She smiled while folding her hands. "Get on with it already!" She yelled making Drac flinch and quickly pick up his cards.

"I... Dearest family, friends and, uh, honored guests, I... I have started a new phase, uh, in my life." Drac smiled nervously while sweating profusely.

"Here it comes." Markus smiled while holding y/n's hand in excitement. She just smiled at him then looked at Drac with worry.

"And I feel that now is the time for Hotel Transylvania to, um...." Drac looked around nervously, he looked at the twins excited faces, to Ericka's expectant face then he looked at Blobby. He drank water and expanded making Drac smile, coming up with an idea. "Oh. Expand! Yes! We are expanding the hotel." Drac announced.

"What?" The twins and Ericka exclaimed in shock and confusion.

"Yes, yes. In order to address the increasingly long lines, I am pleased to announce we will be adding a new restroom to the lobby." Drac announced, clapping once he was finished.

Everyone clapped with confusion. "Can't never have enough bathrooms." Murray muttered.

"But... but I thought we heard...." Markus sighed sadly as Mavis looked down at the table with a solemn look.

"Oh, man, this is all my fault." Johnny mumbled with guilt.

Y/n put a hand on Markus's shoulder to try and comfort him, but this was the saddest she's ever seen him.

"So, let's get on with the party! Take it away, Blobby!" Drac instructed.

Blobby put on some headphones and started the music. 'Cha-cha slide' started to play making everyone go out on the dance floor.

"You must've misheard." Y/n told Markus while rubbing his shoulder.

"No, Mavis and I both heard it. Maybe he changed his mind the last second. He probably doesn't trust us." He said said.

"He does trust you. If anything, I'm afraid he didn't trust me. I am a human, and taking care of a monster hotel? He probably thought it was too much responsibility." She smiled gently at him.