Monster tricks (Movie 2)

3rd person POV

Back with the married couples, we see that their plane just landed. And now they're heading towards Johnny's home in a car. Mavis sat in the passenger seat while Johnny drove. Markus and y/n were sitting behind them.

"Wow. This is gonna be so amazing." Mavis commented as she looked out the window.

"Oh. Yeah. You guys are gonna be so happy. But not too happy." Johnny blurted out.

Markus and Mavis looked at him confused. "Huh?" They both asked.

"What?" Johnny said innocently.

"We wanna see everything you guys did growing up." Markus said as he pulled y/n in closer.

"As long as you guys are distracted, capisce?" Johnny said without thinking, again.

Y/n rolled her eyes as she cuddled closer to her husband. "We can hit a few spots on the way to my parents." Johnny informed.

"Lemme just quickly call home." Mavis said as she took out her phone already dialing the number.

"Ask if Naomi's ok." Markus quickly said.

"Ahh. Don't do that. It's only 1:00 a.m. there. The kids aren't even up yet." Johnny quickly came up with.

"Right. It's just... I'm not used to being away from her." Markus sighed out.

"I was thinking the same thing about Dennis." Mavis said, looking out the window in sadness.

Y/n kissed Markus on the cheek giving him a reassuring smile. He smiled back cheering up a bit. "Everything's gonna be alright. Drac was so all over it." Johnny reassured us as he put a hand on Mavis's shoulder.

"We know. He's the best." Mavis smiled. Y/n breathed in sharply and looked out the window.

...

Griffin drove the hearse through the woods with very little caution. He took twists and turns making everyone jump in their seats. Drac looked happy while the gang was neutral. Naomi and Dennis were peacefully sleeping, not caring about the bumps they hit.

Outside blobby sat in the scooter, when all of a sudden branches started hitting his face. He then grabbed a helmet from below and put it on. Although, it didn't seem like it helped much.

"Right turn, here." Drac instructed as the hearse turned in that direction. "Denisovich, Mia, rise and shine." He carefully woke them up. Dennis and Mia didn't hear as they still continued to sleep. "Boys, this bringing back any memories?" He asked as he turned towards his friends. "We used to prowl around here when we were in our 100s. The dark forest of Slobozia." He presented.

The hearse stopped on top of a hill showing a very tranquil park. It was actually very quiet and peaceful. Everyone was either walking their dogs or sitting on the benches. One dog smelled a gargoyle statue and peed on it, marking it's territory. A man walking his dog passed a sign that read 'DARK FOREST MUNICIPAL PARK AND BIKE TRAIL'.

Drac looked at everything in disbelief. "Nice how they built it up." Frank complemented.

"Okay, out of the car." Drac grumbled. They all did as they were told as Drac got Naomi and Dennis out of their car seat.

He then proceeded to put tiny capes on both of them, smoothing them out. "My little mice, you're both going to see every monster do his specialty." He told them as he licked his hand and slicked back Dennis's hair, making Naomi giggle. "First, Frank's gonna show us how he scares people."

"Yay! He's gonna say, 'Boo'." Naomi said as she tried to be scary.

"Yeah, I don't think 'boos' ever work. But that's why we're here. To learn from the master." Drac informed as he pat Franks shoulder.