I could never be with a monster! (Movie 3)

Y/n POV

The boat was slowly sailing into the fog, everyone was squinting hard to see anything beyond it, but it was no use.

"Everyone assemble on the forward deck." The fishman instructed, we did as told and started walking towards the forward deck. "We are arriving at our final destination. From the depths of creation, the mighty city has risen once again. Home to the greatest monster civilization the world has ever known, far surpassing Athens and Rome in art, culture and sophistication. I give you the legendary lost city of Atlantis." He announced.

I squinted my eyes a bit and saw light a bit ahead of the ship. I smiled in excitement and hugged Markus's arm, making him chuckle.

The fog started to disappear, but something emerged from the water. Tentacles started rising up out of the water, one of them slammed on the ship as everyone tried not to lose their balance.

Markus kept me still and I smiled up at him in appreciation. Suddenly, music was played and the Kraken slowly popped out of the water.

"It's a giant Kraken!" The tentacled lady yelled.

A spotlight shone on the Kraken, he smirked and started to sing.

Kraken: There's a place you've got to be
A thousand leagues beneath the sea

He let the ship pass through, and we all finally saw Atlantis. I stared at it in awe, Markus looked at me and smiled.

"Y/n." He called out to me making me look at him with confusion. "You know, all of the city lights never shine as bright as your eyes." He smiled at me while kissing my hand.

I blushed a thousand shades of red and just covered my face with my hands out of embarrassment. He laughed at my reaction but pulled me close, he kissed the top of my head making me smile.

I uncovered my face and leaned against him, taking in the view of Atlantis.

Kraken: And it's waiting over here
For you and me

The kraken posed for a photo Eunice was taking. He suddenly picked up the ship and carried it towards the entrance of Atlantis.

Kraken: Gonna take you for a ride
But first you gotta come inside
Get ready for the party's on tonight

The ship stopped at the docking port as we all got off, walking down the stairs to go inside the city.

Kraken: So relax and just unwind
Leave your worried all behind

Markus held my hand as we walked through the halls, looking at them with amazement since it was very beautiful.

Kraken: Get ready for the party's on tonight

We walked towards a golden door with dolphins on it and opened it. "Welcome to Atlantis." The huge statue of Triton greeted.

Kraken: So, get ready
It's party time
It's party time

We quickly went our separate ways, well, except me and Johnny. He and I went to go look at the fish, while Markus and Mavis went to look for their dad.

"Y/n, have you seen our dad?" Markus asked me. I looked at him and shook my head, but I actually did know where he was.

"Maybe he's with Bob." Johnny answered, not sparing them a glance since he was too emerged with the fish.

"Why would he be with Bob?" Mavis asked.