Fire breathing (Movie 4)

3rd person POV

Drac's ice sculpture was already melting and dripping water, but from the bottom, green water shone as bright as Blobby's skin.

"I-I don't know. It took me by surprise. It's, uh, kind of an improvement." Frank commented as he and the guys entered the room.

"Right? I think Johnny and y/n look way better as monsters." Wayne complemented with a smile.

"Yeah, there's a good-looking guy in there. And a beautiful lady." Griffin added.

"Ooh, and the green really brings out his eyes. And don't even get me started on y/n's glowing complexion. I mean, she was stunning before, but now- whoo!." Murray said.

Suddenly Frank's phone started to chime, meaning he received a text. "Hey, it's Drac. 'Going to find crystal to fix ray to turn us back to normal. Don't tell the twins'?" He read out loud.

"Drac always does this." Wayne groaned in annoyance. "I hate getting caught between him and the twins."

"What should I write back?" Frank asked.

"How about, 'No, we're not covering for you anymore'?" Murray stated with a grin.

"Yeah, 'Now that you're human, you can't do nothing about it'." Griffin added.

"'Go do your own dirty work for a change, buster'." Wayne suggested.

"Okay, got it. Send." Frank said while pressing the button.

"What?!" They all yelled in horror.

"You actually sent that?!" Wayne asked in fear.

"Oh, man, we're in trouble now." Murray said, cowering in his arms.

"Nah, I just sent him a GIF." Frank told them, showing them the GIF he sent Drac. They all looked at Frank with deadpanned expressions. Blobby then came towards them making Frank show him the GIF. "Oh, hey, Blobby, check it out."

Blobby looked at it then made ears pop up on his head. He started moving his arms like the dancing cat making the guys laugh.

"That's a nice one, Blobby." Murray complemented.

"Hey, here's to Blobby." Griffin said, grabbing a glass and filling it with the bright green water. He then started to speak blob tongue. Whatever he said made Blobby offended. "No, Bl- No, Blobby. I just said, 'Here's a toast to a bunch of great guys'. What does he think I said?" Griffin asked Wayne. Blobby glared at Griffin with warning. "Cheers!" Griffin yelled as they clinked their glasses together.

They all drank the bright green water and let out a sigh of satisfaction once they were done. Suddenly Murray's stomach began to rumble, not because he was hungry, though.

"Huh? Whoa!" He yelled, feeling some sort of pain. His glowing green eyes changed into normal brown eyes. "Something is happening." He whimpered, looking at his unraveling hands and body. He screamed in fright, thinking he was going to get naked, but he yelped once he saw Wayne's fur coming off.

"Whoa!" Wayne yelled in fear.

"Oh, no. No, nose, nose." Griffin yelled, noticing his nose was beginning to be visible.

"Uh, wh... why?" Frank yelped, noticing his stitches were coming off. "My stitches! Oh! What the-." He screamed once his regular hair grew into wavy locks. "What's going on?!" Frank asked in fear. "Huh?" He screamed once again, noticing his limbs were morphing together.

Murray screamed once he saw that, letting go of his wrappings for a bit, but it revealed that he was now a tiny Egyptian man. "What the-." He said, looking at himself in confusion.