A party mishap (Movie 1)

3rd person POV

It was the next night and we can see a close up of Wayne wide awake, because his kids are all over him and won't let him sleep. Just as he was about to close his eyes, the alarm went off, making all of the pups start to howl.

Wayne quickly got up and answered the phone. "I didn't order a wake-up call." He said in a grouchy tone.

"Count Dracula arranged it for all the rooms." The woman on the other side answered, he then hung up and laid back down, but the alarm went off again.

"Where's the snooze button?" He asked as he frantically tried to turn it off.

The skeleton then shut up for a bit. "There will be no snoozing. The party's today." It said as it started to make noise again. Wayne just covered his ears.

The scene changes to the twins in Markus's room, they are making outfits for their party. They wanted to impress their crushes so they're making capes.

Mavis dumped her clothes on Markus's bed while he put his on his desk, so they will not get mixed up.

Soon they started to cut their clothes and sewing it back up, making a cape. Mavis's was a small one, but Markus made his long like his dads, but his was blue on the inside.

Mavis twirled in her new cape, giggling as she did so. Markus chuckled and did some poses showing off his cape. They both grinned at each other, not wanting to wait for tonight any longer.

The scene changed to Griffin getting ready, he was combing his hair, well, his invisible hair, and shaving his invisible beard. Then he got some power and put some on his butt cheeks.

"Ooh, yeah, perfecto." He said jiggling them a bit.

The scene again changed to Drac who entered Mavis's room leaving her a gift and leaving, then he went towards Markus's room and left him a gift as well, and again left the room.

Y/n POV

(Your party dress)

(Your party dress)

The music was playing loudly, Frank, Wayne, Griffin and Murray were actually playing amazingly.

Everyone was dancing and having a good time, making me smile. Me and Johnny were jamming to the song when I suddenly got pulled back. I turned around and noticed Markus smiling down at me.

"You scared me!" I told him, but had a smile on my face.

He chuckled at me. "Sorry. You look beautiful." He complemented me with a gentle smile.

I blushed and looked down but looked back at him again. "Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself, Mr. Markus." I complemented back noticing the cape he has on.

He chuckled, blushed a bit and looked at me. "Thanks. And thanks for the party." He told me looking around in amazement.

"Yeah? Do you like our little touches as well?" I asked as some fireflies flew towards the others that made replicas of the city's all around the world.