Not a date! (Movie 3)

Y/n POV

Mavis, Johnny, Markus and I all decided to do a double date instead, since we wanted to spend time together.

"Isn't this place amazing?" Johnny asked making me nod in agreement.

"Look! The menu is in a bottle." I said with a grin, taking the menu out of the green bottle.

"Genius! Isn't that awesome, honey?" Johnny asked Mavis with a smile, but it suddenly fell when he saw her sad look.

I looked at Markus to see he was sad as well. "What? Oh, sorry. I was just thinking about my dad." Mavis explained.

"Yeah, me too." Markus sighed making me frown. "Don't you two think he's acting weird lately?" He asked us making me tense up.

Markus looked at me suspiciously making me shrug with a nervous smile. "Not really. Besides having a huge crush on the captain." Johnny nonchalantly said.

I facepalmed at Johnny's idiocy. "What?" The twins exclaimed in shock.

"Oh, yeah. The love boat is definitely making another run." Johnny said while ordering his food.

"No way. He's... He's our dad." Markus grimaced, feeling weird about his dad dating.

"I know, right? It's weird. When my parents kiss, I still close my eyes." Johnny grimaced, remembering about his parents kissing.

I put a hand on his shoulder for comfort. "I guess we never thought about him with anyone besides our mom." Mavis explained with a solemn look.

"You're cool with it though, right?" I asked, already knowing their answer but still wanting to know.

"Of course. We want him to be happy." Markus replied with a forced smile.

I held his hand in reassurance while smiling at him, he smiled back at me in gratitude.

...

We all laughed as we surfed on some dolphins, except for Johnny, he was hanging on for dear life.

"Oh, yeah! Dolphin surfing!" Johnny yelled in excitement as the dolphin squeaked in joy.

We got out of the water with smiles on our faces. Mavis and Johnny were a little behind me and Markus.

Markus suddenly pulled me by the waist and hugged me, kissing my head in the process.

I melted into the hug and smiled gently. "Whoa!" Johnny yelled, Markus and I gently pulled apart and looked up front to see a giant sand castle.

"Hi, Mama. Hi, Papa." Naomi and Dennis yelled at the same time.

"Hey." Luka and Winnie greeted.

"Oh, hey there." Murray said, popping out from the side of the sand castle.

Next was Blobby, his son, Griffin and lastly Frank. Markus chuckled at the fun they were having while I smiled.

"Is my dad in there, too?" Markus asked making me strain a smile.

Frank, Griffin and Murray quickly went back inside. "Don't worry, I'm over here. Bleh-Bleh-Bleh." Griffin said, imitating Drac's voice.

Naomi giggled and shook her head. "No, Papa Drac's not here. He's on his date." She explained making me bite my lip out of nervousness.

"Date?" The twins exclaimed in pure shock and confusion.

Markus and Mavis both marched towards the ship as Johnny and I trailed behind them.

Once we were onboard they hurriedly went towards the cantina, Johnny and I following close behind.

"Dad?" The twins exclaimed as they crossed their arms with a bit of a glare once they saw their dad getting too close to captain Ericka.

Johnny and I snuck towards Drac's table and grabbed some chips for the drama. "Mavis! Markus!" Drac yelled in shock.

Johnny and I ate some of the chips, Markus and Mavis heard and sent glares our way.

"Johnny/ y/n!" They sternly yelled making us smile sheepishly but continue eating.

"Captain Ericka and I were just discussing the hospitality industry." Drac explained while getting up. "You know, just work stuff." He smiled nervously, waving his hands in a weird way.

"You're working now?" Mavis asked with an offended tone.

"This is supposed to be a vacation. A family vacation." Markus stated, looking at his dad with hurt.

"I should really go do captain-y things." Ericka saluted then walked quickly up the stairs.

"Dad, you said you were gonna spend time with Dennis and Naomi." Markus reminded.

"Dennis. Naomi? Dennis." Drac repeated as he looked around. "Oh! Yeah, you're right. Where are those kids?" He asked with a 'strict' look. "Denisovich? Mia? You're supposed to be with me." He 'scolded' marching off to go find the kids. "Come on now, kids, it's family time. Quit hiding. Dennis! Mia!"

Markus and Mavis walked towards us and looked at their dad skeptically. "What was that about?" Mavis asked.

"You mean your dad's date?" Johnny asked while getting some guacamole on his chip, but it slipped off.

"It wasn't a date. It was work stuff." Markus said while doing the weird hand movements that his dad did just a few minutes ago.

"Uh-huh." I trailed out, grabbing another chip and eating it, not wanting to dip it in the guac since it had a ton of garlic.

"I'm telling you, guys, there is something about that woman we don't trust." Mavis glared.

"But you want your dad to be happy, right?" I asked with a tiny smile.

The twins looked down ashamed and shrugged their shoulders. "Yes." They quickly said.

"Just not with her." Mavis muttered but we still heard it, and I could tell Markus agreed.

Johnny dipped his chip in the guacamole again and ate it with content. "Whoo-hoo-hoo! Heads up, honey. This guac is loaded with garlic." Johnny warned Mavis.

"Garlic?" Markus asked as he and Mavis took a chip, dipped it in the guac and ate it.

They suddenly gasped as their stomach rumbled, then a toot came out of both of them.

Johnny and I smiled at them. "Aw! That was a cute toot, honey." Johnny commented making Mavis a bit embarrassed.

Markus's face was red and tried to hide his embarrassment but I just hugged him to make him feel better, which worked.

———————————————————————-
A/n: Short chapter, I know, but the stupid internet still doesn't work and I promised a chapter today sooo.... 😁

Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this chapter, see you all in the next one. I love you all, bye mis amores. ❤️