Moving away?! (Movie 2)

3rd person POV

A few hours passed, and now it was time for the pups birthday party. There was a banner that stretched from one tree to another. There were also beautiful lights of every color that hanged from the trees. Everyone was having a good time, dancing while the mariachi played their music and the goblins served the food.

All the kids were busy playing in the bouncy castle, that Wayne and Wanda rented for a night.

But the loch ness monsters we're having their own fun catching fireflies with their tongues, until one tried to eat a gargoyle that flew a bit above them.

Wanda, Wayne and Drac looked at the party with gentle smiles on their faces, well except for Wayne, who had a 'kill me now' look.

"Aww." Wanda cooed as she saw her little pups having fun. Drac then gasped as he saw who came to the party.

Markus, y/n, Johnny and Mavis were walking towards the birthday pups, and Dennis and Naomi started to congratulate them.

"Happy birthday, Wally, Wilson, Whoopi, Waylon, Weepy and Wanye." They said as the last one blew his party blower.

Y/n smiled a bit as Markus had an arm around her shoulder. "Denisovich! Mia! My little bats! You made it!" Drac exclaimed as he grabbed them both and twirled them around. Naomi and Dennis giggled.

Mavis and y/n looked at each other with smiles then looked back at Drac. "I thought about what you said, Drac. Well we thought about it." Y/n said as she looked at Drac.

"Maybe we were being a little overprotective." Mavis finished as we looked at him with apologetic faces.

"Thank you both." Drac accepted, suddenly Dennis and Naomi were out of his hands and on the floor.

Y/n, Mavis and Markus all looked towards the direction where the kids were pulled to, but relaxed seeing it was just one of the wolf pups and a little aquatic monster.

(Think of one of them, but more child like and more clothing 👍)

"Dennis! I love you! Zing!" Winnie yelled in excitement as she was on top of the little boy.