Arguments (Movie 2)

Y/n POV

A monster dropped his drink in shock as everyone went quiet. "Oh, please. Still has to make a dramatic entrance." Drac deadpanned as he stood in front of Brandon so Vlad wouldn't see him. "Dad! Look at you!" Drac fake laughed.

"So you run a hotel now? From prince of darkness to king of room service." Vlad commented uninterested.

"Yes. So good to see you. I'll be right with you." Drac informed as he ignored his dad's hateful comment and walked away with Brandon.

Johnny went to go hide behind some monsters as I stood there talking to some guests. "Johnny! Y/n!" I heard Frank call out to us. I nervously made my way towards them with Johnny at my side. "This is Dracula's daughter and son-in-law." Frank presented us as we stood in front of Vlad.

"I'm y/n, nice to meet you, sir." I said using my accent he nodded in greeting and looked towards Johnny.

"I am Count Jonafang. Bleh, bleh..." Johnny started until he saw my 'don't do it' look. Vlad glared at Johnny as he went closer to his face in warning making Johnny correct himself. "Black sheep. Have you any wool?" He stupidly said as he hid half his face in his costume.

I rolled my eyes at him as Vlad looked at Johnny's wig. "What's that thing on your head? Looks like my grandmother's boobies." Vlad commented, confused as to why Johnny had a wig like that.

I nervously laughed as Johnny, Frank and Murray laughed with me. "Mommy, uncle Johnny, who's the man with the funny face?" Naomi asked us as she and Dennis ran over. I picked up Naomi while Johnny picked Dennis up.

"Are these the kids?" Vlad asked as he pointed at them.

"They sure are." I responded as I smiled nervously.

"Let me see those fangs." Vlad said as he went to grab the kids only for Drac to come over and hug them, hiding them from Vlad's view. "What are you doin'?" Vlad asked confused.

"Oh, I just love them so much. I want to hug them right in the fangs that they have." Drac lied. Vlad used his telekinesis, lifting up the kids as he brought them towards him.

Stopping right in front of him he smiled. "I repeat. Let me see those fangs." Vlad demanded as Naomi and Dennis opened their mouths.

He looked at the us from behind the kids, giving us an unamused face. Drac smiled nervously, Johnny had a worried look as I was neutral knowing what he was about to say.

"Oh, they're late fangers, just like you." Vlad commented as he gestured to Drac.

"Yes. Yes. Just like me." Drac laughed out as Johnny sighed in relief. Drac then put the kids down on the floor gently as they ran to go and play.

"The big shot here was a little crybaby, all right." Vlad gestured to Drac again.

"Yes, yes, I was." Drac agreed with a chuckle.

As Johnny started laughing nervously. "Used to pee in his bed." Vlad informed as I tried hiding my laughter.

"Okay, Dad." Drac said, embarrassed.

"We just need to scare the fangs out of the kids." Vlad informed as Johnny and I looked at him in shock.

"Hare ha hangs?" Johnny asked, cowering a bit.

"Yeah, it's what I did for Mr. Tough Guy here. First you've got to possess something the late fangers find sweet and innocent." Vlad explained as he brought a balloon towards him. "Then you show them what's what and..." Vlad trailed off as he made the balloon have spikes and pop as he finished his explanation. "Pop! Trust me. It'll scare the fangs right out. Right, Drac?" Vlad asked for confirmation.