Do we have to leave...? (Movie 1)

Hello everyone I am sorry I haven't updated this book, I've just been so busy with work and chores, but I'm on vacation for like a week and I think I'll be able to update a bit more often :)

Enjoy the chapter <3

—————————————————————-

Y/n POV

We were now at the bingo room (Idk how it's called 🤷‍♀️) bored out of our minds. Johnny was sitting next to Mavis, who was sitting next to Markus and next to him was me.

"10, 27." We heard the old goblin lady say. Some monsters stamped their cards while others didn't.

I saw Drac stamp his card with a huge grin, Mavis and I stamped our cards with boredom. Johnny was slowly falling asleep then woke up when his head was falling. And Markus was leaning his head on the palm of his hand just started at my card.

"G, 61." The old goblin said, I looked at my card but didn't have the number, however, Mavis did.

"Bingo! Bingo!" We heard Eunice yell, Markus and I looked up to see, but only saw a gremlin lady eating Eunice's card when her back was turned. "How dare you! Do you know what doctor made me?" She asked angrily.

"I didn't do that." The gremlin lady denied, I giggled at Eunice's misfortune, while Markus chuckled.

"I love your smile." Markus whispered softly.

I blushed. "Thank you." I said smiling a bit at him.

"Time for charades!" Drac yelled out, I looked over at him only to see him glaring at me. I shrunk back a bit and got up dragging Johnny with me, following the monsters to the gym.

Once we entered the gym Johnny and I sat down next to each other, Drac then came and sat in between Johnny and Mavis, also separating me and Markus.

We all sat there bored out of our minds. "Hey, Johnny take out your scooter and I'll take out my skateboard." I whispered to him.

He smiled and dramatically pulled out his scooter from his backpack, while I took out my skateboard from mine.

Johnny and I then went down and started doing tricks, impressing the other monsters.

Murray then walked up to Johnny and asked if he could use his scooter, Johnny obviously said yes, and so there Murray was, sitting on the scooter while dragging it with his feet.

Next was a hand, that's it, it was just a hand. 'How does it even push itself?' I asked myself.

Markus then stood next to me watching all of the excitement with a smile on his face.

Next all of the wolf pups got on the scooter with Whiny following behind them.

Big foot attempted to go on the scooter but he fell and landed on a poor zombie. Markus and I winced at that, but laughed soon after.

"Hey, you wanna try?" I asked Markus, holding out my skateboard towards him.

"Sure." He replied and took the skateboard out of my hands. As he got on he immediately started to do all sorts of tricks.

My jaw fell to the floor. "Wow...." I said, I didn't know he would learn this fast. But to be honest Mavis did learn how to ride a bike in the second movie.

Markus then finished his stunt and everyone clapped for him, including me. He got off of the skateboard and came up to me. "So, how did I do?" He asked me with a smile.