A little trip (movie 1)

Y/n POV

"Y/n! Y/n, wake up!" Someone yelled right into my ear.

Startled I got up and looked around a bit horrified because I live alone and was afraid someone broke into my house.

"Good you're awake. Hurry up let's get going we're gonna be late for our flight" The person said, I looked their way and was shocked to see Johnny from hotel Transylvania.

'Wait, WHAT! This can't be happening, am I dead? Or did the wish actually work? And if it did THANK YOU GOD!' I celebrated to myself.

"U-uhm sure, just get out so I can change" I told him as I got out of bed.

"Sure, I'll wait for you in the living room" He replied and left my room.

I sighed and processed the information of me actually being in the movie. I snapped out of my thoughts and went to my wardrobe to pick out an outfit.

 I snapped out of my thoughts and went to my wardrobe to pick out an outfit

(You could change the colors if you'd like :D)

I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, I had beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair and my eyes were a beautiful (e/c) color. I was a bit paler than my normal skin tone but not to much.

I hurried up and brushed my teeth and my hair and got out of the bathroom, but before I left the room I saw a huge backpack similar to Johnny's next to the door, but this one was (f/c), I smiled and picked it up then left to meet up with Johnny.

"Finally! I never understand why girls take so long" Johnny told me as I approached him, I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms.

"Well we actually put some thought into our clothes Johnny" I playfully told him, he laughed a bit.

"Okay, well let's get going, our trip is gonna take a long time" He said as he went out of the house.

"Coming!" I said as I adjusted the backpack and followed him to the car where his parents were waiting for us.

We got on and went to the airport where our life will begin.

3rd person POV

1895

There was a bat flying and stopped on some balcony, the bat transformed back into Dracula, he pushed the doors open with his telekinesis and went inside. In the corner of the room there was a crib.

As the vampire went closer to the crib he suddenly yelled "Peekaboo" and smiled at the two babies who were in there. One a boy and the other a girl.

The babies started to cry and Dracula suddenly looked worried. "No, no, no" He picked them up and rocked them gently. "I didn't mean to startle you, my little baby's" He rocked them and they slowly stopped crying.

"Shh, shh, shh, hush little vampires don't say a word~ Papa's gonna bite a head off a bird" He sang as the baby's started to laugh.

Dracula took them to the changing table. "Gabbity-goo-ba" He blabbed as the infants laughed at their fathers behavior. "I want to kiss your tushs" He kissed both of their faces. "I want to kiss your tushs" He repeated.