Party planners? (Movie 1)

Y/n POV

Drac then came towards us. "Okay, hop on my back. We're leaving. And you, stay in this room until I dispose of your cousin." He instructed, turning into a bat.

I nodded and looked at him amazed, and so did Johnny. "Oh, man, you're a bat now." Johnny said. "I always wanted to fly. What's it like?" He asked as he got taken off the ground.

Drac started to fly out the window, taking Johnny with him. "This is insane. Wait, wait, I want to stay. Can Frankenstein sign my costume? Can I meet the invisible man? Hey, if I stuck my hand in the invisible man's mouth, would it disappear?" Johnny rambled.

Suddenly Mavis and Markus flew in front of their father, startling him a bit. "Hey." Markus greeted his dad.

"Mavey! Markey! What are you two doing, my sweet little blood oranges? Our friends were just leaving." Dracula asked them with a worried look.

I just watched them talk from the window with a smile on my face. "Yeah, he was flying me out the window, then was going to pick y/n up later." Johnny told them.

Drac chuckled nervously and flew back inside, dragging me with him. "This guy he's so funny. Look, you two have something on your faces." He lied to his kids then took us to a corner and whispered. "Play along if you ever want to see your precious backpacks."

We grinned at him nervously, I then looked to my right a bit and saw the two bats transform back into their Dracula selves.

Johnny saw this too. "Whoa. So, wait, you didn't have any clothes on when you were a bat? Or were they bat sized?" He asked them.

"Or do they completely disappear when you transform?" I also asked, a bit curious about how that worked.

Markus looked at me amused, but Mavis looked at her dad. "Who exactly are they?" She asked him, Markus wanting to know as well, looked at his dad also.

"Hmmm. Honeybats. You see, it's your guy's birthday. And you know I want you both to have the bestest, specialist party of your lives. So, well, I needed some help." Drac made up pulling us next to him.

Johnny and I smiled awkwardly at them. "You needed help?" Markus asked him crossing his arms not believing him.

"Well, look, I am very good, but I thought it would be even more bestest, specialist if some people closer to your guy's age helped plan the party." Dracula told them.

The twins then looked excited and looked at us with smiles. "You two are our age?" They both asked us, as they got closer.

We both nodded and smiled. "Sure. Well, how old are you two?" Johnny asked them.

"118." Mavis answered for the both of them.

"One hundred and..." Johnny was about to yell, but I elbowed him in the stomach. "Yeah, I'm 121." He said holding his gut.

Markus looked at me waiting for my answer. "I'm 118 also." I answered with a smile.

"Really?" They asked again at the same time, with smile on their faces.

"Mm-hmm." We replied.

"You see? Everything is very, very normal. I'm throwing a party and they are helping." Drac reassured them.

Suddenly a suit of armor came in. "Sir, there's an emergency." He told Drac.

'Where'd he come from? Isn't the door behind us?' I thought confused. Johnny got startled of the suit and hid behind Drac.

"Not now. Can't you see we're in the middle of something very normal here?" Drac told the suit.

I nudged Johnny, and waved my hand telling him to follow me.