A bit of fun (Movie 1)

Y/n POV

We made it to the other side of the mysterious cave and it lead us to the roof of the hotel.

Mavis got off first, then it was Markus, who held his hand out to me. I, of course, took it and got out of the hole, thanking him with a blush on my face. He smiled at me as to say no problem.

Finally Johnny popped his head out with nervousness. "He's not gonna see us, is he?" He asked as he got out of the hole and walked towards Mavis.

"Relax, Johnny. We're good." I reassured him as I followed him towards the middle with Markus still holding my hand.

When we got there I couldn't hold back my amazement. The view was incredible, I had no words for it.

"Woah..." Johnny said as he looked around. "Wow, would you look at the view from up here?" He said as he climbed over the little fence and walked down the roof.

I also walked over the fence and sat down, leaning on it. "Yeah, you could almost see Budapest." I informed as I tucked my knees in.

Markus sat down next to me and also leaned back. "Who-da-pest?" Mavis asked as she followed Johnny and sat down next to him. "Is that near Ha-wi-fi?"

"Huh? Oh, you mean Hawaii. Yeah, that place is a knockout. We just went to a music festival there." Johnny said.

"Wait, a human music festival?" Markus asked us in disbelief.

"I believe so." I told him with a smirk.

He and Mavis both looked frightened. "So, did they all bite your toes and shove garlic bread in your faces?" Mavis asked with fear.

I looked towards Markus to see he had a worried look on his face. I smiled at him and placed my hand over his, reassuring him that everything was fine.

"No. Well, one dude took a bigger bite out of my energy bar than I expected, but I blame that on the heat." Johnny explained as he got up.

"It's amazing, you've both been everywhere." Markus said as he looked at me.

"Well, you know, what's the alternative? Just staying at home, never exploring, never seeing what's out there? We're only gonna be this age once right? We've got to live it." I explained.

Markus looked at me shocked then he looked ahead with a sorrowful look. "Yeah..." He said.

I looked at him with a sad look, knowing what he and Mavis were going through. "Oh, man. The sunrise from here must be amaz..." Johnny trailed off when he heard a yelp.

"Ow!" Mavis winced as the sun burned her toes.

"Hey, you okay?" Markus asked her worriedly, she nodded her head saying she was fine.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Johnny apologized.

"You two have never seen a sunrise before, have you?" I asked them softly.

"No not really. Why?" They asked in unison. Johnny and I had and idea, he took Mavis's hand while I took Markus's.

"Come on. We have an idea." Johnny and I said. Then we lead them towards the front of the roof, but not towards the sun. "Watch." We instructed them as Johnny was up front and all three of us were in the back.

I didn't want to blow my cover, you know. As we showed them the sunrise, I could see the amazement on their faces. And I was also impressed by the view. It was honestly incredible.

When the sun was getting closer towards us, I slowly put my hand on Markus's arm and lead him away from the sunlight. But he just kept on looking at it. I smiled at this while still leading him away. Johnny was doing the same with Mavis.