Scuba diving (Movie 3)

Y/n POV

Mavis and I sat next to each other on the side of the pool. We were watching Johnny and Markus play with the kids until Drac strutted past us.

I whistled playfully and Mavis smirked at him. "Work it, Dracula." Mavis praised her dad.

"You know it." He smirked and walked off. Markus swam up to me and looked in the direction of his dad with a smile.

"I knew he would love this vacation." He smiled, looking at me with a proud look.

"That's not the only thing he loves." I muttered, biting back a grin.

"What was that?" Markus asked, confused as to what I said.

"Nothing." I quickly said. Markus looked at me skeptically, but shrugged it off and dove back in the water.

A few minutes go by and Markus decided to get out of the pool. He grabbed a towel nearby and started to dry his hair with it, making me blush.

'I've been married to this man for 7 years and he still makes me blush.' I thought. He suddenly looked at me with an attractive smirk.

"You like what you see, sweet fang?" He teasingly asked me. I blushed harder at the nickname he gave me and quickly dove in the water.

When I resurfaced he was laughing at me, I playfully glared at him making him stop laughing and smile at me.

"I'm going to go check on my dad. I'll be right back, okay?" He informed me. I nodded my head in agreement and watched him as he walked off.

"Mama, look at me." Naomi called out to me, I looked in her direction and she started doing a trick with her powers.

I clapped, impressed by her trick while she giggled.

"Now, are you ready for me to destroy you in monster ball?" Markus yelled. I looked in his direction and saw he was hovering in front of his dad with a smirk.

Johnny and I smiled in excitement after hearing the game. "Whoo-hoo! Monster ball!" We both exclaimed as he held up Dennis while I grabbed Naomi and threw her up and caught her.

"Come on, Papa Drac!" Naomi and Dennis exclaimed with smiles.

Drac smiled and ducked under the hovering Markus. "Bring it on!" He laughed and ran towards the pool, jumping up and taking off his clothes, revealing a swimsuit underneath. "For I am the king of family fun!" He yelled as he did a cannonball.

...

We were all in teams of five and six. Markus, Mavis, Drac, Johnny, Murray and I were in one team, while Frank, Eunice, Blobby, Vlad and Griffin were in the other. (Switched it up a bit)

"All right! Who is ready to get pummeled?" Murray asked, bouncing the monster ball up on down on his hand, making it very scared.

"I got to warn you, I played second-team coed intramural volleyball in Santa Cruz." Johnny informed with a smug tone.

"The bench is not playing, Johnny." I told him, looking at him with a pointed look. He smiled at me sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure, pal. Whatever you say." Frank told Johnny as he loomed over him.

"Everybody, just please watch the hair." Eunice warned us. "Watch the hair!"

"Oh-ho-ho! Let's go! Let's do this!" Drac yelled, obviously very excited, and who could blame him.

I grinned and looked straight ahead, waiting for Murray to serve. "Oh, my gosh, this is gonna be so much fun." Mavis commented with a smile.

"Heck yeah it is." Markus agreed with a grin.