Ericka finally zinged (Movie 3)

3rd person POV

"Behold, the key to the demise of all monsters." Van Helsing presented, opening the tentacle statue and everyone gasped in horror.

He took out the old rolled up piece of paper making everyone gasp again. He then opened the paper up, but this time, only the tentacle lady screamed.

Van Helsing put the sheet down and cracked his knuckles. He then looked at the sheet, trying to see how the song went.

"Let's see. Right... okay." He muttered as he started play the notes. "Listen to the melody of your destruction." He instructed the monsters. He then looked beside him and looked at the buttons with interest. "Ooh, what's this little doodad do?" He asked while turning up the music. "Yeah!"

Under the ocean, the Kraken was sleeping peacefully, until he heard the music Van Helsing was playing.

His eyes ticked, and suddenly, he was hypnotized. He slowly swam above the water and the tentacle lady noticed.

"Hey, look! It's the Kraken." She pointed with a smile, but it suddenly fell once she noticed his glare.

All of the monsters backed up in fear while looking at the scary Kraken.

Y/n was quick to get Luka while Markus ran towards her and grabbed Naomi. Van Helsing smirked once he saw the beast, and started to play louder.

The Kraken roared making everyone scream in horror. "Everybody out! Now!" Drac instructed. Everyone started running away screaming.

Van Helsing noticed this and commanded the Kraken to destroy the bridge. The monsters and humans stopped abruptly once they saw the bridge destroyed.

"We're trapped! Everybody back!" Frank yelled making everyone run back to the party.

Markus glared up at Van Helsing for endangering his whole family. He had to protect y/n, since she was human and could het hurt easily. He can't lose her. Not now, not ever.

The Kraken suddenly lifted his tentacle up and swung it down towards Griffin. He was frozen on the spot, but Murray saved him.

The kraken split the floor in two making y/n gasp and hold Luka closer. He suddenly picked up Dennis and Winnie making them scream. Luckily, Bob came to the rescue. He bit the Kraken, making him let go of the kids. They cheered for joy, seeing Bob bite the tentacle.

A crowd wanted to run away but the Kraken wouldn't let them, he destroyed their way of leaving. They ran to the other side but the Kraken destroyed that part as well. They had nowhere to go as the Kraken punched the rock they were on, sending them flying away.

Blobby ran towards his kid, who was running towards an edge, and saved him. He also saved the puppy who was, also, running towards the edge.

He held them close and ducked as a tentacle went past him, hitting a pillar instead.

Drac saw this and glared up at Van Helsing. "This has to stop now!" He declared. He flew towards the DJ booth while Johnny and y/n saw this with horror on their faces.

"Drac, no!" They both yelled. Y/n quickly looked around and found Luka's parents. "Here you go. Keep him safe!" She said, handing him to his parents and running towards Markus.

Y/n watched in horror as a tentacle shot out towards Drac, grabbing him roughly while he groaned in pain.

Drac tried getting out, but the Kraken was too strong. "Dad!" The twins yelled. Markus gave Naomi to y/n as he and Mavis tried to go save their dad, but two tentacles came towards them and grabbed them.

Y/n gasped, worried about her husband and her sister-in-law. "Markus! Mavis!" Drac yelled out with worry.

"Time for the immortal Dracula to die." Van Helsing smirked as he began to play different notes.

Ericka looked at Drac in sadness, watching how he was slowly being taken towards the Kraken's mouth.

"Dad!" Markus yelled, trying to get out of the Kraken's grip but he couldn't. The twins watched their dad, slowly being killed, in horror.

"No!" Ericka yelled, not wanting Drac to die. She leaped down making Van Helsing look at her with shock.

"Ericka!" He yelled.

She ran to a tentacle and ran on top of it, running towards the love of her life. Dennis, Winnie and Naomi watched her in shock.

"Bob! Help!" Naomi yelled to Bob. He heard this and ran towards Ericka, dropping his hat in the process.

"Tinkles? Naomi?" Markus looked at his daughter with a 'you better explain' look.

"Oh, no. Bob is Tinkles? How did he get here. But thank goodness he did, 'cause look!" Naomi yelled, pointing at the puppy who was giving Ericka a ride on his back.

Y/n smiled at how Ericka had changed, happy that she was in this world. But it was still pretty terrifying.

Tinkles suddenly stopped and launched Ericka up towards the Kraken. She poked his eyes with her legs, causing him to let go of Drac in pain.

She started running down, then launched herself towards Drac. She grabbed him and slid down the tentacle.

The twins looked at her in disbelief, not really believing what they were seeing.

A tentacle suddenly came behind Ericka, causing her to jump. But she jumped too far as she and Drac started falling off the ledge.

She was quick to grab the ledge and Drac's hand. "You can't do this! You're wrong about monsters!" Ericka yelled to her Great-grandfather. "Dracula... he saved my life." She confessed.

"What?" Van Helsing yelled in confusion.

"I'm so sorry, Drac. I was trying to kill you this whole time, but then I realized how wrong I was. How wrong all of this is." Ericka confessed. The twins looked at her with sad looks, regretting everything they said towards the woman. "And then I... I zinged." She smiled.

Drac looked at her with shock. "Zing? What's a zing?" Van Helsing asked.

"It's a monster thing. You wouldn't understand." She teased her family member.

"It's like true love." Drac smiled up at Ericka

"Love?" Van Helsing yelled in disgust. He then ordered the Kraken to smash the ledge they were on, making them fall into the abyss. "Well, I guess the legacy ends with me. Hmm, that's an awkward ending." Van Helsing laughed.

"Nope! It's time to start a new legacy." Ericka declared as Drac flew up with her in his arms.

"A monster-human legacy." Drac smiled while looking at her with pure love in his eyes.

Y/n awed at the sight, trying her hardest not to squeal.

"No!" Van Helsing yelled, commanding the Kraken to go after the new couple.

Drac protected Ericka just as the tentacle hit them, making them crash on the floor next to y/n and Johnny.

———————————————————————-
A/n: I think the next chapter is the last, so, that means just one more movie...

I honestly never thought this would happen, I'm so fucking lazy to do anything. 😭

Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this chapter, see you all in the next one. I love you all, bye mis amores. ❤️