Jungle disaster (Movie 4)

3rd person POV

In Van Helsing's lab, Gigi started to twitch uncontrollably. She then growled and grew bigger, breaking her cage in the process. A piece of the cage flew near Van Helsing making him look back in confusion.

"Huh?" He said. He turned around and noticed the piece of the cage by his desk. He rolled away to go check on her warily. "Gigi?" He called out. He then rolled towards the broken cage and looked up with a gasp. "Gigi!" He yelled making the monster look at him and growl. "Oops." Van Helsing winced.

... Y/n POV

We were on a bus, trying to get to the jungle so we could start our adventure.

Everyone: Háblame antes de irte
No te vallas sin despedirte
Háblame antes de irte
Es un minuto que te quiero hablar

Everyone sang making me smile at the joy they were having. I then looked at a squished Drac in worry, he was not having as much fun as them.

"I swear... you've gotten bigger." Drac grunted.

"Yeah, it kinda does, Johnny." I agreed with a worried tone in my voice.

"Come on, guys, join in." Johnny smiled, ignoring our comments.

Drac groaned in annoyance while I shook my head with a smile. Drac and I then saw a biker pass us, making Drac very confused.

"Why are we going so slowly?" He asked himself, but I heard him.

"It's Johnny's weight, Drac." I answered simply.

"Johnny." Drac grunted, trying to get his tail off of him. "You're monsterness is weighing us down. We are getting nowhere." He told Johnny, finally being able to shove his tail off.

"Really?" Johnny asked, looking out the window, but crushing Drac in between in the process.

He then brought his head back in and smiled at us. "Don't worry, guys. I've got an idea." He said. He then proceeded to make a whole on the bottom of the bus with his feet and another one on top with his head.

He then poked his arms out of the windows and grabbed the bus, accidentally tipping it.

"Wait a second!" Drac screamed, he was about to hit the window-shield but I grabbed him before he could get hurt.

He sighed in relief and smiled at me. "Thank you, y/n." He told me.

"No problem." I grinned, sitting him down and safely strapping him in. 'It's like I'm taking care of an old person.' I giggled silently at my thought.

Everyone: No me puedes dejar

Everyone started singing once Johnny started running with the bus.

... 3rd person POV

Zombies and witches were currently cleaning the mess from the party. A witch turned off her vacuum and cracked her back with a satisfying sigh. She hung her apron on a chair and left with a smile.

Griffin popped his head out from underneath the table and looked around for a bit. "All right, guys, coast is clear." He informed the others.

They all got out from underneath the table and sneakily started to walk away. Griffin was, fortunately, covering his privates with Blobby. Poor Blobby.

Wayne grabbed the apron that the witch had left and tied it on Griffin with a disgusted look.

"Have you seriously been naked this whole time?" Murray asked his friend with a concerned look.