We're gonna be parents! (Movie 2)

Y/n POV

(6 more months later)

I was wandering the halls humming a little tune. My belly has grown quite big and I'm honestly excited to be a mom, but not so excited for the pain I'm about to feel.

Mavis and Johnny had told me and Markus that they were going to have a child. Honestly I was surprised that Mavis's belly had already grown, but I guess vampires are more developed.

"Hello, honey bat." I heard a familiar voice say from behind me.

I gently smiled and turned around, wrapping my arms around Markus's neck. "Hello, handsome." I said, he smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in closer.

"Mavis and Johnny are on their way to tell my dad the news." He told me, I smiled widely and imagined how our children our gonna be best friends.

"I can't wait to see the look on Drac's face when they tell him." I giggled already imagining it.

"Yeah, it'll be hilarious." He laughed along. He then pulled us into our room and kissed me passionately.

"I can't wait to see our little girl." He whispered breaking the kiss.

I smiled at him. "I can't wait either." I responded as he hugged me and I hugged him back. Suddenly we heard Drac yell "I'm going to be a grandpa!" Then Johnny yelled back "And I'm gonna be a dad!"

We laughed at the scene. "C'mon lets go to sleep." I said, pulling my husband towards the bed. We soon fell asleep cuddling.

The next day I was with Mavis while Johnny was singing to the baby bump. Markus was on my side holding my hand while smiling at the scene.

Johnny: Cause you're daddy's girl
Or boy
Daddy's girl
Or boy

Mavis then sighed with a smile. "I'm hungry again, honey. Can you get me some ice cream with anchovies?" She asked him.

"Ooh, that sounds good. Can you also get me some, Markus?" I asked my husband, giving him puppy eyes.

He smiled at me and was about to answer until Drac came through the window and stood at the end of the bed.

"No, no, no, no. You mustn't give into your cravings, it's not good for the babies." He told us, he then conjured up a book that said something about vampire baby's. "You both need to increase your spider intakes, so they'll be able to climb ceilings properly." He informed, while a waiter brought us a serving of spiders that were alive. "And eat lots of sheep bile." He finished as a sheep, that was next to the waiter, threw up on the spiders.

"I am not eating spiders and sheep bile." I said with a shiver of disgust. Markus just rubbed my arm for comfort.

"I love you, dad, but we don't know if the kids are gonna be vampires. I'd be thrilled if our kid was human-y just like y/n." Markus told his dad smiling at me.

Mavis nodded and Johnny looked at her with a smile. "'Human-y'? With thousands of years of Dracula genes. Not gonna happen." Drac said with a matter-of-fact tone.

Mavis and I smiled. "As long as the babies are healthy." Mavis said while rubbing her belly gently.

"Of course. A healthy little vampire." Drac assured us.

"Or human." I suggested with a gentle smile.

"Yes, a human who can fly as a bat. Here you go you two. Just have some monster ball soup. Mavis, it's your mommy's recipe." Drac said while giving us the food.