Acceptance (Movie 2) Finale

3rd person POV

"Happy birthday, Dennis and Naomi!" Luka and Winnie smiled as they brought over a tea kettle and a dead pigeon.

Dennis and Naomi were looking at the floor sadly until they brought over the food. "We made you guys a treat." Winnie explained as she put the food on the table.

"Dead pigeon?" Naomi asked as she poked it softly.

Winnie sat down next to Dennis as Luka sat next to Naomi. "Enjoy it. 'Cause once I graduate business school and start running a company, you're not gonna get home cooked meals like this anymore, Dennis." She explained as she poored herself some imaginary tea.

"We have to move away, Winnie." Dennis said as he looked down sadly.

"To California." Naomi informed as she looked at a sad Luka. "My daddy and my auntie thinks we're not happy here because we don't have hair on our faces or fins like you two." Naomi explained.

"We're sorry we're not monsters." They apologized. Luka and Winnie suddenly tackled Naomi and Dennis to the ground.

"No, you are perfect. You guys are the nicest people we know." Luka said as he hugged Naomi.

"And I have 300 brothers." Winnie exclaimed as she stood up. The cousins giggled at their complements.

"You're nice too Winnie/Luka." They both told them with smiles. They all suddenly heard a creak and gasped when they looked towards the roof.

Bela tore the roof apart as he roared. The kids screamed as they scampered away from Bela, who jumped inside the treehouse.

"Well, well, well. The little humans and their pets." He growled as Luka was in front of Naomi, wanting to protect her and Dennis held Winnie close.

...

"Dennis! Naomi!" Murray yelled as everyone started looking for the two.

"Denisovich! Mia!" Drac yelled as he started looking around frantically.

"They're not in their rooms." Mavis informed Drac worriedly.

"They're not by the pool." Wayne informed as he walked over.

"They're not behind the stage." Y/n said as she and Markus approached them. Both of them worried.

"They're not in this pot of soup." Frank said as he gulped down the soup. Y/n looked at him with a 'wtf' look.

"Where could they be?" Drac wondered. Vlad approached the group as Markus turned to him with a glare.

"I don't know why we ever invited you." He told his grandpa, who looked hurt by his words.

Everyone then headed outside to look for them. Markus, Mavis and Drac transformed into bats as they flew high to see if they could find the kids.

Vlad was the last to get out. He suddenly sensed something was wrong and turned into a bat, flying away to save his grandkids.

...

Bela laughed evilly as he held Winnie and Luka in one hand and Dennis and Naomi in the other. "Stop squirming." He shouted at the tiny monsters.

"Why are you doing this?" Dennis asked.

"Because this is wrong. Why doesn't anybody get that?" Bela asked himself. "Humans don't belong with monsters." He explained with venom in his voice.

"You're wrong!" Luka yelled back as he and Winnie glared at him.

"I am not!" Bela denied. "I am holding you two hostage. And me and my crew are gonna tear that human-hugging hotel to shreds." He explained.