Batman ~OneDirection Fanfic~

Hey guys so this is my first story! I hope it's good. I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes because I'm writing this on my itouch!  

Hope you like it!!!!!!!

__________________ 

________

xxAvalons POVxx

"I'm Avalon, " I say to the man behind the counter. I'm 17 years old and I live with my mom. I graduated really early. Iwas kind of a nerd. I know that's sad. We can't afford to send me to college so I stay home. My dad died when I was 9 to a DUI accident. Yes he was an alcoholic. He would come home every night and beat me because of it. He did the same to my mom. I hated him. To be honest I'm happy he died. I'm going to get off that topic now.

I take my food and walk out of the food court. Ugh I only have 1.53 left in my bag. So much for the new shoes. I'm in the mall because I work here. I work on the cellphone accessory carts so I don't get paid much. It sucks.

As I walked from the food court to the cart, I noticed the electronics store had a buch of people around it. On the tv there was a story about 1D and how they were going to our city to find a new opening act. I loved to sing so I went up. "Be One Directions opening act!" The announcer said. I was really excited to audition until I saw Tyler, my ex.

I tried so hard to avoid him that I ran into my old friend Caylie. Ok she wasn't just any friend she was my best friend. "Hey Caylie!" I screame over all the mumbling. "Avalon!" She yelled right back. "Oh my gosh I haven't seen you in forever!" I told her. "Me too!" She answered. "So how college?" I asked. " omg it's great! We have party's all the time and hang out alot!" I thought about wht I was missing. "Yeah that sounds good," I answered with a fake smile.  

"Your lieing!" Se saw right through me.  

"No" I said. 

"Yes you are I can tell." She told me. 

"No Caylie I'm fricken not!" I screamed that really loud.  

She looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "I'm sorry "I told her. "I'm just really stressed out."  

"I understand" she told me as she hugged me. 

"Avalon, you will always be my bitch." I laughed "and Caylie you will always be my whore!" We made that up in 8th grade.  

"We'll I've got to go," I told her. 

"Bye avy!" Then she hugged me and walked away.

So now I was back to business.  

I had to get in line to sign up.  

I got there and read it," auditions are on August 31st." It said across the top. 

That was the day that me and Tyler broke up. 

I didn't sweat it though. That was a whole ago and I know that but it took him God DAMN 3 MONTHS TO GT OVER IT! Ok I'm over stressing. We were both in marching band.  

Well I was in the color guard. He almost asked me out in a park area. He was so awkward. He would always grab my hand when I didn't want him to. Erica Bosh set it all up. I hate her still to this day.  

It's all because I broke up with him and he thought I was being mean even though he was the one that said he was going to avoid me. 

I hate there guts. They can both die in hell. I really need some fresh air before work.

I walked outside and sat down. That's when it hit me.

---------------------------------------------

So how do you like it? 

Be honest!  

It was a little intense as I was writing it so I hope you feel Avalon's pain. Lol JK you don't have to if you don't want to!  

Sorry it was so short... :( 

I will make it longer as soon as I find out how add chapters! Lol

Just vote and comment!

Also I need Ideas clearly!

Thanks 10 votes to continue?

~kåçëy Payne lol xoxo <3