~Chapter 28

Avalon's POV

So Niall took me up to his room and helped me prepare a song.

"Okay so I have like 22 songs but some of them are weird," I said blushing.

"I don't care, do you know how many weird songs I've sung?" He said and I laughed.

"No not really but okay?" I questioned him. 

"Okay, pick your top 8 songs," he said.

I got up off the floor and got a pen and paper.

"Okay so they are, American, Ride, Video Games, Without You, Lucky Ones, Born to Die, Young and Beautiful, Summertime Sadness and Dark Paradise. I have more but these are my favorites," I said writing them out on the paper.

"Not to get all personal, but how many of these are about Liam?" He asked. My attention was full.

"What makes you think these are about Liam? I don't even like him anym- okay like 7 of these," I said with my face going blank. 

"Wow," Niall said laughing.

"For your information, Dark Paradise and Born to Die are not exactly very nice," I said smiling.

"How?" He asked.

"Well BTD says 'you and I, we were born to die' which means it won't work out and DP says,' I wish I was dead, dead like you," I said smiling again and looking down. "I was angry. You know how that works," I said punching his arm when he laughed at me.

"You write from your feelings, don't you?"

"I know, I've got a weak spot from my music," I said blushing.

"It's cute, in a friends way, of course," he said.

"Thanks, all I did for the first two weeks after our breakup, I cried with my friend Lana and listened to Billy Joel music," I said smiling.

"Wait who's Lana?" He asked.

"Oh, she's the girl who gave me my tattoos. She's 27. The only reason we hang out is because her ex fiancé cheated on her and Liam, well you know. She thinks I'm really mature for only 18 going thought BP alone, basically, having and alcoholic mom and an abusive father." I said not even wasting a tear. Not on those bitches.

"You meet people don't you," he said.

"What do you mean? Are you saying you don't like Lana? You don't know her," I said getting protective.

"No I'm saying that you must be good at finding people like you."

"What?"

"It's coincidental that most people you meet have the same story," he said.

"Oh, yeah." I said rubbing my neck.

"What else is there about Lana I need to know?" Niall asked.

"Well she was born in France. Then she was adopted at 4 and lived in America until she ran away at 16 to Normandy, France to find her parents and then she realized at 22 that there's no point in trying to find some pot head French people so then she came here, in London to live out her dream as a doctor. Simple life."

"Holy shit. What's her accent like?" Niall said laughing.

"Thats the first thing you ask? She can speak French so it's like me with more French and less English," I said smiling.

"Woah. Is she near her doctoring dream?" He asked.

"Me and her were laying out on the back if my car drinking on Saturday."

"So no?"

"Actually she is. You need to meet 'er to understand. We need to work, slacker who distracts me," I said grabbing the paper again.

"Jeez sorry," he said smiling.

We worked until about 10 weeding out songs that weren't the one. It took long due to the fact that I had to explain all of the songs to Niall. We got down to Ride and Lucky Ones.

"Niall which one," I said whining. I was laying in his bed when I put my head upside down over the edge making silly faces.

"I don't know, which one means more?" He asked.

"Honestly, Ride does. I wrote it with Lana though and it's about the last 3 months mostly."

"Here let me read the lyrics," he said as if I had them on me.

"Niall I don't have them on me. They're in my car. Come with me," I said grabbing Niall by the arm and pulling him downstairs.

I grabbed my keys and we headed outside to my car.

"It's cold tonight, thank god I'm not at home," I said unlocking the doors.

"Where's home?" He asked.

"My moms garage, Niall we've gone over this. Keep up," I said sarcastically.

I moved my suit cases out of the way in my car found the lyrics lodged inside the side of the back seats.

"Aves, you need to clean out your car," he said noticing all the greasy paper bags on the floor and Starbucks cups in all of the cup holders.

"Yeah, I know. I haven't had time," I said putting the suit cases back and locking the doors.

We walked back up the large staircase inside Niall's condo, back to his room. I sat back on his floor and unfolded the lyrics.

"Give me your guitar. You're about to get a rare glimpse of ass singing," I said starting the song.

----------

Liam's POV

I woke up the next morning not know where I was. I sat up more to realize that I slept on the couch. Then memories flooded back. What I told Dani last night. How I still love Avalon.

I got up from the couch and put my head in my hands. It's Christmas Eve, I'm miserable and I didn't even bother getting Danielle anything. 

I had actually stood up and walked towards my room.

When I walked in, Danielle wasn't there. Ignoring it, I headed towards my closet. I pulled out long black chinos, a large sweatshirt and my tennis shoes. Once pulling out all the clothes, I walked to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I haven't shaved in a week, there are bags under my eyes and they're bloodshot. I looked terrible.

I turned on the water and got in the shower. I let the hot water beat against my tones chest for about 20 minutes before getting out.

I shaved my face, finally, and put drops in my light brown eyes. I had to look decent since I'm going in public and most likely going to be seen by people. 

I put my clothes on and tied my shoe laces tight incase I had to run from crazy fans.

I walked down stairs and got my car keys and walked out the front door.

----------------------------------------------

Yay another chappie:)

I'm also not going to update this story weekly. It's going to be more random since I just got mah wisdom teeth pulled.:(((

Also the story Coffee Love on xyashi24x 's channel has been deleted but she's starting a new one called Runaway Princess. She might post the first chapter this weekend!! So check out the summary, pretty please?

READ HIDDEN TOO! Pleaseeeee

Oh and happy 4th of July eve to those fellow Americans out there ;)

I love you guys:) if you have any ideas inbox me or comment! I really want to hear your feedback! It means a lot to me:)

An if you don't like it, what should I change???

Share this story or hidden as your status for a shout out!!!

Okay that's enough;) love you guys

Kaceyyyy