~Chapter 13

-Avalon's POV-

I turned to Liam who was in shock.

"Yep my life, ruined," I mumbled to myself.

"Hey it's not ruined, the paparazzi come up with this kind of stuff all the time," Liam had no hesitation to say.

"Well now we can't go anywhere with out being bombarded with questions," I said looking at the gray porch.

"Well you said you thought you knew who took the picture," Liam questioned to me.

"Yeah I do," I answered.

"Then who was it?" Liam asked.

"Tyler Khistanson. The asshole."

"Who's tha- wait just kidding."

Liam can be so stupid sometimes that I want to slap him. But right now I was more mad at someone else.

"Liam what can I do? I have ideas but they involve people getting hurt," I whined.

"Well ask your friend or whatever, maybe they can help?" Liam questioned.

"Liam, her name is Yashi and she isn't some whatever. She's my best friend," I informed him.

"Oh yeah sorry I'm a but stressed out," Liam said and it triggered me. Fuck my life.

"Your stressed?!? Try living a day as Avalon Sydney Syms! The most hated and questioned about girl on the planet! My mom had my initials as ASS BECAUSE SHE HAS FUCKING HATED ME FOREVER! I never had the normal childhood and I'm certainly not having a normal adulthood," I yelled. Wow I yell a lot.

"Avalon, that's not what I meant. You didn't have to get all protective of yourself. You are perfect and I have told you that a million times," Liam said explaining.

"Oh god Liam I'm sorry, it's just hard," I let one tear loose. I was running out.

"Baby, I know. It's gonna be hard. It's life," he brushed the hair from my face.

"I know," I sighed.

We sat there in silence for what felt like forever. We just sat. Liam was on the porch and then I was in his lap leaning against him. He stroked my hair and it was comforting.

About twelve minutes or so later, someone peered around from the corner. Out came a nicely dressed girl that was looking for something.

"Are you looking for something?" I called to her emerging my head from Liam's chest.

"Um yeah. I'm looking for wait Avalon?" She questioned. Holy mother fucking shit, it was Yashi.

"YASHI! OMG YOUR HERE!" I yelled and jumped from my seat. I left Liam sitting there probably feeling like an awko taco.

"Avalon, I has so much to tell you and I know how we are going to get him back," she said, "holy crap your Liam Payne!"

"Yep, that's Liam. He's mine so keep your hand to yourself." I said sassily.

"Wait, you, him, together, mine, what?" Yashi questioned.

"Yes you heard correctly, I'm Liam," he said sticking his hand out in front.

"Oh Liam, I'm blessed, I'm such a big fan of you and all of the rest of one direction and I can't believe I'm meeting you!!!" Yashi began to fan girl a lot starting with a nonstop shake if his hand.

"Yeah well you're meeting the rest inside. C'mon I need you to plot with me." I said grabbing her hand. Her eyes were locked on Liam in some unconscious looking state.

--------

-Harry's POV-

Avalon and Liam came back in and she was pulling someone new. She was gorgeous, the spitting image of Cher Lloyd. It was scary.

"Boys this is Yashi. She is going to be here for the rest of the day," Avalon announced. Boy she acted like the queen.

"Ello nice lady," Louis said. He was so dumb sometimes.

"Vas happening!" Said Zayn pushing his hair back.

"Hai!" Called Niall from the kitchen.

It got suddenly quiet and all eyes made there way to me. What? Wait why is everyone loo- wait.

"Hello, I'm Harry," I said a little too late.

"How about slowy," Avalon laughed. What. A. Bitch. Just kidding. She was always kind of annoying though. Mainly because of her issue she has and I know that but I think she uses it as an excuse sometimes.

"So what are we gonna do love?" Niall asked Yashi.

"Well, it involves disguises and fooling," Yashi returns.

-------------------------------------

So how was it?!?,?!

I'm going to start having goals for each update.

I won't update until the goal is met...

First goal is 15 reads this chapter and 5 votes.

VOTE?

COMMENT?

FAN?

READ?

❤❤❤❤ you always!!!!!

~Kåçëy Påyñë