~Chapter 12

-Avalon's POV-

The hospital was really cold and all the walls were white. I woke up to the sound of the nurse coming in.

"Hello Ms. Syms how are you feeling?" She asked me. Her voice sounded so fake to me.

"I'm fine just a little hungry. Can I go see him now?" I asked.

"I'm afraid not he's getting all of his bandages replaced, though I would be happy to get you something to eat." She told me pointing to the door.

"Oh ok yeah that's fine." I was kind of depressed at this time.

"Ok honey ill be right back," she said smiling.

Once she left I grabbed my phone. I had 4 calls from Niall, 2 from Louis and 7 from Liam. He also sent me 8 texts. I started looking through them.

❤❤❤Liam

6:53 pm

Hey honey how are you?

❤❤❤Liam

6:55 pm

I'm so sorry this had to happen.:( I feel terrible for you.

❤❤❤Liam

7:01 pm

I promise you something special when we get out of here:):);):)

❤❤❤Liam

7:34 pm

Sorry babe I feel asleep. Are you ok over there?

❤❤❤Liam

7:36 pm

Do you want me to come over there and check on you? You're not responding at all.:(

❤❤❤Liam

7:39 pm

Are you mad at me? I'm so sorry and I really want to come over there to be with you but the bitchy nurses won't let me do anything:(:(

❤❤❤Liam

7:44 pm

Hi Avalon this is Taco Bell!!! Just kidding its Louis!!! I stole Liam's phone and he's asleep again;) what a loser, well your asleep too and I just wanted to say I miss you a lot and Niall wants his BFF back ( I thought we were bffs;);)) and we are coming back tomorrow to come see you. Hope to see you then!!!!:*:*

❤❤❤Liam

8:12 pm

The nurse said your awake... Are you mad?

I looked at the clock. 8:17. I texted Liam back. I told him I wasn't mad and that I was just asleep.

"Ms. Syms, we have some food for you," the nurse said carrying in a large meal.

"I'm sorry to say that I can't afford all this," I said gesturing to the food.

"Oh the boy, he is paying for it. Well matter a fact he's paying for everything." she said.

"You must mean Mr. Liam Payne if I am correct?" I said as i smiled.

"No that's not the name, it was a Tyler Khristanson." The nurse said back to me.

"Wait why is he here? I didn't know he was here?" I asked confused.

"He's been waiting in the waiting room for hours to see you. Something about wanting you back," the nurse said as she replaced my bandages.

My eyes were probably out of my head at this point.

"Um can you please ask him to leave? I don't want to see him." I asked sweetly.