~Chapter 10

Soo I promised the winner would be revealed and so I am happy to announce that the winner of my first contest is....................... Drum roll please............................................................ xYashi24x!!!!!!!!

Congratulations and thanks for all of he entry's!!!!

We ll here goes the story!!!

---------------------------------------------

-Avalon's POV-

I inched my way from Niall's room down to Liam's. there was a faint smell of ash but I ignored it as I approached the mahogany door. The smell got stronger as if I were on fire.

"This girl is on fire," I sang to my self laughing. This wasn't a time for humor, this was serious. I knocked on the door three times. No answer.

I noticed that smoke was leaking under the door so a banged harder. I still had no answer.

I was scared that Liam did something dangerous. Like he was burning himself or something.

"Liam open the door," I whispered due to the fact it was late.

I knew he wouldn't here me so I was confused at my own notion. More and more smoke was leaving his room causing the hallway to dim slowly.

"Liam! Stop! Open the door! I'm worried I'm sorry and I didn't mean to blow up on you it's just it's hard for me ok!" I yelled to the blank door.

Suddenly the whole hallway was full of the thick black smoke an it was hard to breath.

"Liam you don't have to do this! I'm so sorry*cough* I mean it! And *cough* I can't live with *cough* out you!" I creamed with my last breath. I was coughing frantically and the fire alarms began to go off. I fell to my knees coughing and crying all at the same time. The hallway got darker and the air grew thicker. I knew this was the end.

-------------------------------------------

-Zayn POV-

"Die die die!" I yelled at my Xbox. I was playing COD and I was pretty damn good at it.

Instantly the fire alarms went off, and I sprung from my seat.

I ran out my door to find myself in a maze of smoke everywhere. I ran to the room next door to in Niall sleeping.

"Niall get yo ass up!" I screamed at him. "There's a fire!"

Niall's eyes popped open to find himself in the mess of smoke.

"Zayn get everyone out, ill call the fire department!" Niall answered to me whipping out his phone.

"Everyone get up and out, there's a fire!" I screamed all through the house.

"Holy shit!" Louis screamed holding Eleanor in his arms.

"Lou, what are we going to do?"she asked him frantically.

"Get the hell out!" Louis answered.

I started opening windows to help clear it out the smoky views.

Harry, Louis and Eleanor headed out the front door and stood by the driveway.

"Zayn c'mon!" Niall screamed grabbing my arm.

We then headed out the door to meet up with everyone.

"Zayn, where are they?" Louis asked.

"Who? We are all here?" I asked confused.

"Liam, and Avalon!" Louis screamed in my face.

---------------------------------------------

Ooooh intense!

I promise it will get better as it goes on!!!!!

Well congrats to the winner and.....

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW

❤❤❤❤ love you lots!!!!

~Kåçëy Påyñë