~Chapter 11

I'm just gunna head straight in.

---------------------------------------------

-Niall's POV-

So we left them stranded in a burning building. Smooth.

"Zayn we have to find a way to get them out!" I screamed.

"Niall it's too dangerous, the place is simmering in smoke," he said back.

"I just wanted to let them know that we care for them though we can't really reach them right now," Harry said facing the sky. "God make sure they're ok!"

So Harry prayed for them and we just sat there in awe and sadness thinking all about them. Avalon, damn i was gonna miss her. We were best friends and they do everything for eachother.

"Guys, I have something to do," I said walking towards the burning house.

"Niall what in the bloody hell are you doing?!?!" Louis asked.

"Doing my best friend a favor," I answered wiping tears.

---------------------------------------------

-Avalon's POV-

My eyes flickered open at the sight of light. This light was brighter than the sun yet it left an angelic feel. I felt relaxed and calm without a care in the world. I was in a utopian place if greatness.

I got up on my feet to find I was just as I was left during the fire. My clothes were still covered in soot and my hands had burns.

I walked around to find ashes. It was almost like a trail leading me somewhere. The line of ashes got thicker as I went along the air felt warmer and the smell of smoke was back. The light getting dimmer an dimmer and the air got thicker. It was almost as if I were being carried somewhere or floating on a cloud. A glimpse of Liam flashed in my vision as if he were the one pulling me. The image got more vivid and everything felt more real. The light was gone the air was thick. It smelt of ashes all around me.

I was lying on the ground beside Liam when I fully awoke. He was coughing in pain and his hands more burned than mine.

"Liam," I whispered,"where are we?"

He coughed more without an answer. I sat up to look at his face. His eyes closed tightly and his body, still.

"Liam," I grabbed him," Liam answer me!" I began to yell.

"Liam what was i thinking? It's all my fault isn't it. It's a test that went completely rogue and we end up dead because of me. Because of little stupid me!" I screamed.

"Avalon," Liam said with a couple of coughs.

"Liam oh my god you need a hospital! Your hurt and all burned up, I am too, but you're worse! What were you doing in there? You need help, I'll call an amb-"

"Avalon, I was saving you," he managed to say in one breath.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I was burning the letter, from Danielle. I had a drink or two so I wasn't 100%, the fire got out of hand and this was never supposed to happen. I put you in danger and that is not ok." He said with a year streaming down his face.

"Liam, you don't ever have to do that, it was my fault, I over reacted." I said crying.

"No I was immature and disobedient. I should be protecting you, not hurting you."

He moved my hair out of my face and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"The only reason I over reacted is," I said before being cut off.

"You weren't over reacting its a totally normal response to a dusch move of mine."

"Liam no it wasn't. See I have bipolar disorder and-"

"Why didn't you tell me before, we could have prevented this all,"

"I was scared you wouldn't like me anymore and the disorder-"

"Don't call it that, call it an emotional challenge." He said smiling.

"Liam this isn't funny, it can be very serious," I said wiping tears.

"No that's not what I meant. I mean we can do it together as one. No more secrets," he said.

"Fine no more secrets," I said.

"Avalon, you need a hospital. Your leg, it's all burnt up, let's go." Liam said picking me up.

"Liam where are we first of all?" I asked.

" I think the backyard, ill see if anyone is in front." He said smiling.

"Liam, I think I died," I said,

He stopped walking for a second. "What do you mean?"

"We'll before I woke up, there was this great light and everything was calm, but I think I was dreaming," I said to his face.

"You probably were, I think?" He questioned.

"Let's just find everyone else, before anyone gets more hurt," I said pointing forward.

We were walking to the front when we saw everyone else. There faces lit up in amazement and a sigh of relief was rung.

----------------------------------------

Sooo how was it????

Just

FAN/VOTE/COMMENT

LOVE YOU!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

Kåçëy Påyñë