~Chapter 18

-Avalon's POV

After tryouts it was pretty late so we stopped by nandos and went home. The car ride was pretty quiet because all of the cheering had stopped and I was taking it all in. Oh and did I mention, Niall brought Erica home with us.

I just acted like I had no idea who she was. It was hard though because there were times that I wanted to punch her.

My phone buzzed which meant I had a text. It was Yashi.

Yashi ❤

You did great!!! Sorry I didn't get a chance to see you but the picture of Tyler is on all of the magazines!!!! Xoxo Yashi

I smiled and didn't reply. I wasn't in the mood for talking. After all Erica was doing all of that.

"So Avalon, how long have you been living here?" She asked me suspiciously.

"Um over a month," I answered not looking at her.

"Wow I'm surprised that it hasn't been longer," she smiled at me. What? What's that supposed to mean? It was all fake.

"Yeah well I got kicked out and the only person I could call was Liam. I trusted him," I smiled up at him, .he smiled back.

"We are here guys," Zayn said pointing at the house.

We all were getting out and going inside. Liam went out before me so he could help me. Such a gentleman.

I was about to reach for his hand when Erica grabbed it first.

"For you my lady," Liam said thinking it was me.

"Oh thank you," she smiled at him.

"Oh sorry I thought you were Avalon," he apologized.

I then grabbed his hand and made a scrunched face. It was only funny when one if the boys did it.

"Honest mistake," he said running after me.

"It's not you, I'm just tired." I lied. I wanted to punch some bricks right now.

"Ok," he said grabbing my hand.

Whenever he did this I smiled. I felt happy to have him near me.

We all went in and sat down on the couched. Erica was leaning on Niall while I was with Liam.

"Since I'm staying the night, where is the guest room?" Erica asked all flirty.

"We don't have one, but you can have the extra bed in my room," Niall gladly offered. That was my bed. When I was sad, that was my place. Where I could talk to Niall alone like the night the old condo burnt down.

"Wait if you don't have a guest room, where does Avalon sleep?" Stupid question.

"Um in my room," Liam said.

"Ok that's all of the information I need. Good night," Louis said walking out.

"Wait why did he say that?" She asked us.

"Ugh!" I yelled and went off to our room. I couldn't stand her anymore. I wanted to punch her.

Liam came after me and came into the room.

"Honey, what's going on?" Liam asked.

"Nothing I'm just tired, ok. Now I'm going to sleep. Unzip this," I said walking over to Liam to unzip my dress for me.

"You seem like you have more on your mind," he said.

"Yeah i do and so I need to relax," I said going into the bathroom. I slammed the door in anger.