~Chapter 17

-Avalon's POV

The results flashed up in the screen. There were graphs followed by percentage numbers. I was stunned by what happened.

"And it looks like we have a tie!" Harry yelled surprised.

There was a tie. A god damn tie. Are you fucking kidding me. A tie between me and some other chick!

I plastered a smile and glanced at Liam. He gave me a confused signal of what they would do. I was still really happy to be one of the two best singers here. It felt amazing.

"Um, me and the boys are gonna talk about what to do now," Niall said nervously into the mic.

All of the girls on the stage were pissed that they weren't good enough. Then I looked at the other girl. She was in the age 19 group but that didn't mean she was better.

"The boys and I have decided that the best way to solve this is with, a sing off!" Niall screamed an the crowd went wild.

"Each of our singers can pick any song to perform and there are no rules," Niall said smiling at the older girl. She looked to be about 5ft 5 and was pretty slutty. She was wearing a loose top and short shorts with stilettos. These made her more like 6 foot. She had long black hair and dark brown eyes. Wow Niall had strange taste.

"We will have our younger competitor go first so Avalon, are you ready?" Zayn asked.

"I was born ready," I sassed Zayn. The crowd went wild. He always made fun of my bipolar disorder so this was my chance to sass him.

I went over to the piano, which was electric so you could change the settings. I changed the settings to a more electric style.

"I will be singing radioactive by no other than myself," I said before starting. (A/N this is really by imagine dragons. The version I'm listening to is the cover my Sara skinner again. YouTube it)

I'm waking up to ash and dust

I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust

I'm breathing in the chemicals

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus

This is it, the apocalypse

Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my systems blow

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I raise my flags, don my clothes

It's a revolution, I suppose

We're painted red to fit right in

Whoa

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus

This is it, the apocalypse

Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my systems blow

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive