~Chapter 6

Hey so I'm gonna get right to the point!

Hope you like it!!!

-----------------------------------

-Liam's POV-

Me and Avalon smiled to each other. I guess she liked me back! Score!!!

"I didn't know you liked me back like that," I said.

"I didn't know you liked me at all," she said. We laughed in unison.

"What now?" I asked.

"This," she said right before kissing me once more. This one was shorter but more passionate.

She broke apart and said," Beat you to the living room!" She took off.

I followed her until I tackled her to the ground in front of the other boys.

---------------------------------------------

-Avalon's POV-

"what the hell is going on?" Niall asked confused.

"I know," winked Zayn to the other boys.

"Oh," winked Niall. There must have been stuff in their eyes or something. Idk?

"So who wants a movie?" Louis asked.

"Yes!" Screamed Niall," how about mama?" He asked showing off the cover.

"I prefer not," I said. It made me think of my family at the beginning. Liam got my back.

"Yeah let's not, um how about paranormal activity?" He asked. I guess that was better. I hate scary movies to the point where I could die.

"YES YES YES!" Louis screamed.

"Is it ok love?" He asked me.

"Yeah it's fine," I answered with a smile.

Minutes later the movie started. About 10minutes in I had my face buried in Liam's chest. I was all curled up on his side while the movie played. He was stroking my hair as the movie played. I was probably the baby of the group. I could hear Louis yelling at the tv and I think Zayn was asleep. Niall and Harry were laughing. I wonder what at? Who knows.

After about 30 minutes of the movie Harry turned it off.

"That's enough of that," said Niall shuttering.

" yeah it's late," said Liam. "I reckon it's a good time to hit the sack. Is that now you say it in America?"

"How did you know I was American?" I asked.

"Um love, you ain't got no accent," Niall laughed.

"Oh yeah," I laughed," I live here because my moms on business."

"That makes sense," Liam laughed.

"Yeah well good night," Louis said heading upstairs with Harry.

"Giod nike," said Niall with a bunch of food in his mouth.

Zayn got up and just waddles to bed with out a word.

"Well good night Liam," I hugged him.

"Good night love," Liam pecked my forehead.

I marched upstairs and changed. I put on an old tee shirt and shorts. I brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a messy bun. It looked funny. I then climbed into Liam's bed and thought about song lyrics.

" and you stood tall, now you will fall," I sang to myself. I guess that was a start. I kept singing that and fell asleep.

"AVALON OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR!"

"Dad no, your drunk get out!"

"OPEN IT NOW OR IM BREAKING THE GOD DAMN DOOR!"

Then my drunk father ran into my room with a belt. It wast my room, it was Liam's. He started beating me with the belt until I bleed. I was sure I was going to die.

I woke up and screamed in pain. There wasn't anyone in the room but me. I could still feel the pain from the dream.

"Avalon, what's wrong?!?" Liam burst in crying.

"Liam I'm scared, I had a nightmare about my dad, he was in here beating me!" I told him sobbing.

He walked over to the bed and grabbed me and pulled me close.

"Shh love it's ok, no ones here but me. You are safe. I will always keep you safe," he told me while rocking me back and forth. He began to sing to me.

Before I knew it, I was asleep.

The next morning I woke up I rolled over, and noticed Liam right there. He was protecting me. He had his arm around me and my head laid on his chest. I felt so safe with him. He was always there for me.

He shook and opened his eyes. I pretended I was still asleep. He looked over at me and kissed my head. He got up and went to the bathroom. He was shirtless and had on only some long pants. He was so hot.

"Damn," I mumbled. Then I laughed.

"Avalon are you up love?" He asked me.

"No," I answered back in a high voice.

"Oh ok," he said.

He continued to trot to the bathroom. I rolled over to my other side and zoned out.

"Avalon!" He screamed right before jumping on me on the bed.

"AHH!!! HOLY SHIT LIAM DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT! Haha," I yelled at him right before punching him in the arm.

"Woah bro your strong," he told me.

"You bet. I got guns."

"And imperfect grammar, love."

He was perfect for me. We saw eye to eye and had things in common. And what's cuter than a 'Murican girl with the London eye. Nothing. Except maybe puppies. I like puppies.

"Liam your on my leg! Get off!" He was crushing my leg.

"Sorry love," he said still on it.

"Get off!"

"Oh sorry haha," he said. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?" I asked confused.

"That your auditioning to be our opening act?"

---------------------------------------------

Yea! Valentines day is on Thursday!!!

In lonely though :(:(:(

It's ok I'm single and ready to mingle!!!

So...

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN

Love you <3<3<3

~Kåçëy Påyñë