~Chapter 7

Hey chapter 7!!!!

I'm so good lol JK

Well here it goes!!!

---------------------------------------------

-Avalon's POV-

"What are you talking about?" I asked blushing for so reason.

"Avalon don't lie to me they sent us a list of all the people that signed up," he told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously.

"Your name, on the list, 12th down," he said pointing to the list on the floor.

I started to cry softly because I thought he was mad.

"Hey don't cry, I'm not mad," he said running over to me.

"But I lied and I shouldn't have, and yeah," I said sniffling.

"That doesn't mean I am," he cooed right before kissing my soft lips. I kissed him right back. It only lasted for a couple of seconds but it was magical.

"Plus I'm happy to see that you are trying," he told me rubbing my back.

"Haha well I've only got 2 more weeks to write so, leave me alone bitch!" I yelled laughing at him. I was being sarcastic.

"Ok, haha ha so funny. You don't have to write a song if you don't want to. Well me and the boys are going to an interview so the house is yours," he said walking out the door.

"Love you! And I do want to!" I called still sitting in the bed.

I needed a shower so I got up and marched there. I grabbed some soffe shorts and a Bugsy Malone tee shirt. I went to go see that with my mom when first moved here. Oh good times good times.

I sat down at the guitar and started to write. I thought really hard about what to write to me until it clicked in my mind. Ill write about my life. Yeah pretty pathetic life to tell the whole world about in song. Who cares. My story not yours.

I was writing for about 2 hours when I got hungry.

"Well a break sounds good about now," I mumbled to myself as I got up off the floor. I walked down stairs to find a whole pantry full of food. I was in heaven.

I turned on the tv to see that the boys interview went viral when some fan sent in a picture of me and Liam at the mall when I was crying on the bench. Now everyone's wondering who that chick is. Oh yeah it's me.

I went on twitter to see what was trending.

Things like #whosliamsgirl and #liamswhore were trending.

So I was officially getting hate. I looked up at the tv screen when the man asked," so who is she?"

"Um that's a girl that I hang with," he said nervously. I noticed that he had his phone in the pocket so I texted him.

It was a bad move. Now he's texting me back on live tv when the interviewer grabs his phone and checks the name.

"It's Avalon Syms, that's your girlfriend right?" He asked.

I blushed though no one can see me. I checked twitter to see that I had 6,439 follower requests. That was fast. I also checked to see what was trending. #avalonsasluttywhore and #avalonsliamsbitch were both trending. Let the hate begin.

I threw my phone across the room and turned off the tv. I ran upstairs and started sobbing. I grabbed my song lyrics and threw them in the trash. I never wanted to do anything again. Clearly people won't watch me perform if everyone hates me. And everyone did. I was hated by the world.

---------------------------------------------

So how was it??

Sorry for a slow update :(

I've been really busy.

But I will try to update quicker next time!!!

FAN/VOTE/COMMENT

5votes to continue?

~Kåçëy Påyñë