~Chapter 30

Avalon's POV (Christmas eve eve)

"What?" Niall just stared at me.  

"I know I sound crazy, but me, myself, and I. What have I done," I asked shooting things at him.  

"Then why'd you say-" he started pointing to the door referring to Yashi. 

"Because sometimes I call myself it because what I just said was not me. I'd never say something like that, but I'm to stupid to realize it," I said getting up and started pacing around.  

"Hey calm down-" 

"How can I calm down. I just gave away a friendship I've had for years," I slid my back against the wall and started crying.  

"Avalon, hey, stop crying. I don't like it when you cry. It makes Niall sad," he said trying to lighten the mood.  

"Niall stop. I'm falling apart at the seams. I'm losing everything too fast."  

"You'll always have me," Niall said pulling me into a hug.  

"Thanks Niall," I said into shoulder.  

We staying that position for what felt like forever, but I enjoyed it.  

We were interrupted by my phone buzzing signaling a call. I pulled out my phone and looked at the caller ID. The number was unknown. I picked it up anyway.  

"Hello?" I questioned.  

"Um hi, my name is Doctor Kosters. I'm here with, as she said, Valerie Syms and she was just brought here because of attempted suicide," the woman on the other side if the line. I had no idea who Valerie was. But the last name was mine. My moms name was Rebecca and I don't have any aunts on either side.  

"Um, okay. Sorry to sound, rude but how am I related to Valerie Syms?" I asked and Niall just looked at me in fear.  

"She's your mother, am I correct? That's how it's listed under neither my papers," she said and everything clicked.  

"She's back," I mumbled.  

"Miss, I would have to ask you to come down to the hospital immediately because she has requested to see you," the doctor said.  

"Okay, I'll be there as soon as possible," I said before hanging up and pulling Niall into a bigger hug.  

"What's going on?" Niall asked me worriedly.  

"She's back, Niall, my mom, she's back!" I started screaming with joy. 

"Um okay," he said confused.  

"I'll explain later, but now I've got to get to hospital," I said getting my coat and my furry brown UGGS.  

"I'm coming too," he said getting up and following me out to my car.

---------

I walked into the hospital emergency doors and went straight to the front desk. 

"Hi, I'm here for Valerie Syms," I told the lady behind the counter.  

"Your name and relation," she said before typing something into the computer.  

"Avalon Syms, daughter," I said and her eyes blew up.  

"You're the one she wants, follow me please," she said as she got up from her desk.  

Niall looked at me confused so I just shrugged it off. Just from walking down the hallway for barely five seconds, Niall was already being noticed. The screamed gradually filled the hospital wing and he would wake ever so often.