~Chapter 32

Liam's POV

I sent it. The text message. The one to Avalon. I honestly, felt bad about everything but I am happy that she had her mom back. And now I've realized that I still love her.

I sat up from my bed and made my way downstairs. When I got down there, my phone buzzed. It read that it was my mom.

"Hello," I answered.

"Liam! Oh, it's great to hear your voice again," she said excitedly.

"Thanks, mom," I said blushing and smiling.

"Liam, can you please come home? We want to see you for Christmas and your sisters really want to hear your voice again," she asked.

"Gosh, a lot has been going on lately, but I'll try to get there if I can," I said sighing.

"Please try. We miss you, Li. Please come home," she said.

"Fine, I'll be there as soon as possible," I said smiling.

"Yay! Thank you, Liam! We can't wait to see you, again!" she started yelling.

"Me either," I said hanging up.

I really do need to see my family but they're going to get all personal about everything lately. They're going to ask so many questions that I honestly do t have answers for.

I laid there is silence for about five minutes until I checked the time. 3:24pm. I guess I could head over to my parents house now.

I got up off my bed and grabbed Dani's gift off the counter. Then I got my keys and a coat.

I walked out of the house and over to Danielle, who was about to leave.

"Dani! Wait!" I called to her and started running.

"Yeah Liam? Hurry I need to go," she said rolling her window down.

"Here. I'm going to my parents so I wanted to give you this before you go," I said handing her the small bag through the window.

"Thanks, Liam. I appreciate the gesture and make she you get that ass back," she said winking. She was referring to Avalon.

"Bye Dani, merry Christmas," I said pecking her forehead.

"Merry Christmas," she said before rolling her window up and driving off.

I walked back over to the driveway and watched as the moving van left soon after Danielle. I watched all her things leave the house.

I went back inside for a second taking in the view of it without her things. It was pretty empty. The walls were blank again and there weren't any small area rugs by the doors. There weren't any pink and blue candles lining the window sills. It was, boring.

After observing the space, I walked back outside to my car and started it up. Soon driving off to Wolverhampton.

------------

Avalon's POV

I'm involved again. All because Niall called, which wasn't a bad thing, just a hard one. I didn't want to go the ought anymore huge drama and make headlines, again. But now with my mom being in the hospital this morning and the Instagram picture, God help me.

I was disturbed by the quiet pecking sound at my window. It was a small robin. I walked over to the window and placed my hand on it.

"Hi Mr. Robin, my names Avalon, the most talked about girl in the UK and probably America," I said softly talking to the small winged creature.

"Life must be easy for a birdy like you. Flying, soaring, helping Batman," I giggled to myself. The bird moved its head towards me.

"Batman, your best friend. Your partner in crime. Your, ya know, leader. The one that will always be there for you even through the toughest of times. And even though you fight you still carry on together. As one."

I started tearing up at this thought. Batman was Liam's favorite superhero. He was my Batman and I was his Robin. We were partners.

It's just like the real story. Batman takes Robin in when he needs someone most and they become mates. Liam took me under his wing when I needed someone the most. And now we've lost each other.

The bird turned and flew away and I pulled my hand from the cold window, frosted with ice.

"And just like that you're gone," I said, my voice cracking. I was so mad at myself. Why'd you let him get away? Why did you treat him so badly? Why were you a bitch?

I sat onto the soft carpeted floor and looked at my hands. I don't know why.

I then got up and walked into the large mirror. It hung from my wall.

"Avalon Sydney Syms. That one girl Liam Payne dated. That one girl who had a terrible childhood. That one girl who had no parents for most her life. That one girl who's messed up in the head, that's thinks normal is her life. That one girl that IS TOO STUPID TO REALIZE YOU FORCED THE MAN WHO SAVED YOU OUT OF YOUR LIFE! GOD DAMN IT, IDIOT!" I yelled as the punched the mirror in front of my breaking body. It shattered into a million pieces before me.

I backed away from the glass and covered my mouth turning away, crying. One of my low points. I looked at my hand which was covered in blood by this point.

After releasing a couple tears, I went up to the glass and and just stared at it.

Soon, I picked up a piece of the glass and held it in my hand. I didn't want to do it, but I did it. I cut my wrist once more. Third to the collection.

"Three times a charm," I said as I glided the sharp glass across my cold skin. I held back my tears and gritted my teeth. I hated the pain, but at the same time, it felt like someone was pulling bad energy out. It was small but big enough to bleed. I did it four more times before stopping.

Once I was done, I took the glass and threw it across the room and gripped my wrist with my other hand. I was balling my eyes out. The tears escaping my eyes dripped right into the cut making it sting.

"Why can't Batman save me now?"

-----------------------------------------------------

Woah girl woah!

Okay that's all, vote and shit

Love you

Kacey<3