~Chapter 5

Hey guys next chapter!!!

Hope you like it!!!

---------------------------------------------

-Liam's POV-

Niall started calling my name as if it was and emergency. I told him to wait but he wouldn't stop.

I walked out of the restroom and Niall was on my phone. I was gonna blow his face off!!

"Niall get off my phone!" I yelled to him.

"Bro Avalon's on the phone," he said slowly.

I got right up I grabbed my phone.

"Hello, Avalon what's wrong," I asked calmly.

She was crying on the other end. "Liam I don't know what to do!" She cried.

"Love what's wrong?" I asked.

"I was kicked out and I have no idea what to do!" She was bawling her yes out.

"Hey, where are you ill come pick you up. Right now. You can stay with us for a while. It will be fine," I told her without consulting the other boys.

"Liam I can't I'm such a bother, I'm a wreck! I can't ruin your status! I just need help!"

"And this is how I'm gonna help you ill be right there. Where are you?" I asked her while grabbing my keys.

"I'm at the corner of maple and finicky,I'm sorry it's so far," she told me.

"It's ok. I'll do anything to help I will see you soon, stay put," I was already backing out of our driveway.

She hung up with out an answer.

---------------------------------------------

-Avalon's POV-

Liam was here in less than 3 minutes. I was curled up on the side of the road and had a tear stained face. Right when he got out of the car, I ran up and clutched his neck.

"Oh Liam I'm so sorry!" I told him.

"Hey, hey it's ok," he told me while rubbing my head.

I looked him in the eye and said," what should I do? I don't know what to do or how to live on my own and I'm broke."

"Come stay won't us like I told you. We will make sure you are comfortable at all times and everything will be just fine."

"You sure?"

He laughed, " I'm sure."

I grabbed my bag and my guitar case and put it in his car. The whole car ride was silent. I just focused on the window and was watching all the little girls playing with their moms, dads and friends. I started crying again at the fact I missed out on all that. I was never a normal kid.

We pulled up into the drive way and walked in. It was awkward right when I walked in because no one expected me to walk in. I knew I was unwanted.

"Liam is it ok for me to stay I don't feel welcomed ," I whispered to him.

"I'm sure, they'll love you," he whispered back.

We walked right on in to the living room area. Harry looked back at us and looked confused. He paused their game.

"Woah what's that for!?" Zayn yelled.

"Hey guys this is Avalon. She will be staying with us for a while." Liam announced.

"This is why," Harry said to Zayn.

"Oh well welcome to the family!" Louis said.

"Um where should I put my stuff?" I asked.

"Just this way," Liam said guiding me upstairs. "You can stay in my room, i'll take the couch," Liam said while taking me into his room.

"Are you sure you want to give me your room? I could take the couch," I told him.

"I insist," he said smiling.

I put my stuff down and followed him down stairs.

"So what do you want to do?" Niall asked.

"Um truth or dare?" Zayn asked.

I have always hated this game. It always embarrasses me.

"Yes!" Screamed Louis. I guess that's what we were gonna do. Fuck.

We all sat in a circle and Niall started.

"Um Louis, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" He yelled back.

"I dare you to eat soap mixed with coffee grains." Niall said laughing.

"Ugh ok," Louis said while walking to the kitchen. Wow.

He made the concoction and ate a small bit. He screamed we all started laughing really hard.

"Now that that's over, Liam truth or dare?" Louis asked.

"I want truth," he said so confidently.

"Ok, tell us all something you like about us. Even our guest," he winked. I wonder why. Maybe they all hate me and are going to make fun if me.

"Ok so Louis, your funny. Niall your niceish. Harry, your harry. Zayn your normal. And Avalon your perfect," Liam said.

Maybe he did like me. Lol wow happy side talking. He probably thought I was a train wreck and was trying to spare my feelings. Yeah that was right.

"Avalon truth or dare?" Liam said while breaking my train of thought.

"Dare," I mumbled.

I started tearing up of the thought that they will dare me to do something embarrassing.

"Avalon are you ok?" Liam asked.

I was staring into space. I thought of all the bad people in my life; Erica. Mom. Dad. Tyler.

At this point I was full on crying.

"Can you excuse me?" I asked while running to the bathroom.

I went in and clicked the door locked. I leaned against the door and fell to my knees.

"Hey Avalon open the door!" It was Liam. I was probably in there for about 2 hours.

I got up and unlocked the door. I fell into his arms.

"Hey Avalon, I'm sorry about making you uncomfortable. I didn't know it would bother you," Liam said.

"It wasn't you I was thinking about my family and everyone in my life that has ruined it." I told him. I started to cry.

"Hey hey hey it's different now," he said reassuring me. " everything will be fine.

We hugged for what felt like forever. I could feel his heart beat in a steady beat.

"Liam," I started, "truth or dare?"

"Dare," he said confused.

"I dare you to kiss me."

Right then our lips crashed into each others. It was magic. I could feel my whole body get goosebumps at the warmth. He was still holding my back and I was hugging his neck. We then broke apart at the same time and smiled to each other.

"Avalon, get out get out get out of my head and fall into my arms instead," he sang to me. We both looked at each other and smiled.

---------------------------------------------

Aww so cute!!!

I hoped you guys liked it!

Much more to come like Avalon's audition and much much more!!!!

So....

VOTE/FAN/COMMENT

love you

~ Kåçëy Påyñë

<3<3<3