~Chapter 26

Avalon's POV  

Liam took my bags and I fixed my hair once more. I put it in a side fishtail braid and curled the loose pieces. I put on a large sweatshirt and some yoga shorts. I put on my high top converse and a couple bracelets. I smiled at my appearance and grabbed my bag. 

I walked outside to the warm fall overcast. I love overcast days.  

I turned the corner to see Liam talking to DANIELLE?!? What the fuck? I started getting emotional just at the fact he was talking to her.  

"Oh the trip you bought me in May after we broke up?" I heard her say. 

"Shh! She doesn't know that!" I heard Liam say. So he regifted this and lied to me. Bastard. 

"What?" I asked standing there awkwardly dropping my bag.  

"Oh dear, it's not what it looks like," he said running over and grabbing my shoulders. 

"Get off," I said mumbling to him. 

"Avalon it's a misunder" 

'GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME! YOU LIED TO ME! I, I, I HATE YOU!" I yelled to his face pushing him away. "I trusted you and you have the nerve to do this?" I asked gritting my teeth with tears streaming down my face.  

"Avalon, honestly I never meant to hurt you, I love you," he said approaching me again. 

''No, if I ever see you again, it will be too soon," I said picking up my bag and storming inside.  

I slammed the door and just screamed my head off. I threw my bag across the room and ripped off a bracelet that Liam gave me for my birthday. It said with love, Liam.  

He clearly wasn't giving me love at the moment. I feel that telling him I hated him was too much but I felt better when saying it.  

I punched the wall leaving my knuckles in blood. I leaned against the wall and cried for what felt like hours but was only seconds.  

"Avalon, is everything alright?" Louis asked worried with Niall coming up from the basement. 

I sat there with my head in my chest and my arms hugging my legs.  

"No," I barely managed to get out.  

They walked over to the window and peeked outside. I looked out the clear door to see Liam with his head in his hands and Danielle standing beside him rubbing his back. 

"Oh my god, that son of a bitch," Louis said before looking at me again.  

Niall crouched down beside me and pulled me in for a hug. Louis did the same.  

Soon Harry and Zayn came up along with the Kayla girl.  

"Kayla go back down and wait for us. I'll be right back," Harry said before waking over with Zayn.  

"What happened love?" Zayn questioned. 

"Liam's a lieing backstabbing sON OF A FUCKING BITCH!" I yelled getting gradually louder and balling harder.  

'What did he do," Harry asked.  

"Well I was walking downstairs to get ready to leave when I heard Danielle say that he bought the trip for her and now was giving it to me! He said that he got it just for me!" I said giving enough strength to say that.  

"No he didn't," Zayn said before running outside.  

I cried harder knowing that he was going to hurt him. I looked out to see that he had Liam pinned to the car and Paul broke them up. Danielle just stood there with her hands over her mouth as she watched in fear. Zayn dropped him to the ground and got in his car and started it.