~Chapter 24

Avalon's POV

I walked up to the door surprised about what was on the other side. The chainy thing was still hooked and I left it like that as I opened the door.

It was a man about 25 wearing a suit and sunglasses. He was carrying a clipboard with a few papers and a pen.

"Hello?" I questioned to the man.

"Is this the residence of Harry Styles, Avalon Syms, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan?" He asked me.

"Um yes, may I ask who's speaking?" I questioned again.

"Oh yes, I'm Robert Levy and I'm part of the Homeowners Association and I've got a few questions for you," he said.

"May you please wait a second?" I said as the closed the door and unhooked the chains. I then reopened the door to reveal the same man standing there. Of course.

"Okay Ms. Syms, first of all in a huge fan and I'm having an interview of one resident from each condo to answer a few questions," he said letting himself inside. We sat down on the couch and started.

"So how is your living here?" He asked.

"Oh just fine. I'm very comfortable," I said.

"Um for my forms, are you in a relationship currently?" He asked suspiciously.

"Yes, actually with my best friend Liam. He is one of the residents here."

"Okay, and occupation?"

"Singer songwriter, I guess," I said.

"Yes and may I please look around for any leaking, many residents are having this problem," he asked standing up.

"Please, I don't want flooding," I said as he started to walk away.

He first went to our basement and I went to the window. His car was black with tinted windows . He came back up and looked around the middle floor before heading upstairs.

Soon another car showed up and another. In the first car, a person came out with camera and soon another. Then in the second car, was the same. The door bell rang and I went to it.

The first thing I did was hook the chains and stick my hand out and flipped them all off. I saw flashes come out through the cracks and someone pushed on the door. I pulled my hand back in and closed the door and locked it.

The man came back down.

"What's going on?" Was the first thin I asked.

"Oh nothing," the man said pulling off his glasses and a wig. It person revealed was Tyler. Fuck my life.

"Holy shit what are you doing here?!?"  I asked worried.

"I know what you did on Halloween during the audition. You wanted me to be embarrassed. You know I saw the covers and that your friend took the fucking picture to make me look cheep!" He screamed in my face. No one screams in my face. Ever.

Before I knew it, his lips crashed into mine. The paps just happened to jcrash through the door at that time. The cameras flashed like crazy as he kissed me. I could say this was rape, right? 

I kicked him in the shin and he grunted.  He bit my lower lip causing a rush of blood into my mouth. My eyes fluttered open at this.

He pulled apart and gave a thumbs up to the men with the camera and they did it back. My first instinct was to slap him and that's what I did. I left a huge red hand mark on his face. Soon a chemical was added to the air. I then collapsed to the ground bleeding from my lip and passed out.