~Chapter 19

-Avalon's POV

I was getting ready for the day when my phone rung. It was an unknown number but I answered it anyway.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi, is Avalon Syms there?" The man asked.

"This is she. May I ask who is calling?" I said.

"This is Carl Falk and I am interested in giving you a record deal."

"Really? That's amazing!"

"I've worked with many English artists along with One Direction."

"Really? You see, I won this competition to be their opening act on tour this summer."

"I am aware. I was in the audience that day watching. The song 'Break' and 'radioactive' were genius and I think you'd be great."

Liam walked in the room and he mouthed," who's calling?"

I mouthed," Carl Falk!"

His face lit up along with mine.

"So if you can, I want you to stop by my studio to make this final, if you can," Carl said.

"Yeah I'm free today. Ill be there, what time?" I asked grabbing a piece of paper and pen. I held my phone with my shoulder.

"Come around 2, if that's alright?"

"Yeah that's fine. What's the address?"

"I'm a little bit out side of London, I'm in Liverpool. It's 3487 west Landon street."

"Ok thank you sir for this opportunity! And i'll be there at 2!"

"Thank you Ms. Syms for your time," he said and hung up.

I squealed in excitement and started dancing around the room. This was amazing.

"So what he say?" Erica walked in and shut the door.

"Oh he was like- wait how do you know who I was talking to?" I asked her placing my hand on my hip.

"Liam announced it to everyone and he woke me up," she told me.

"Good," I mumbled.

"What did you say? To me Erica Bosh? The girl who ruined your high school career? Who fits in and doesn't have a stupid American British mixed accent?" She was egging me on.

"What does my accent have to do with thus?" I asked.

"I don't know and I'm going to ruin the whole tour for you." She was prying me open. She knew my weaknesses. She wanted me to punch her so I looked like the bad guy.

"Erica stop. I'm stronger now. Stronger than you," I said. No tears.

"Yeah right. You crack all the time. Everyone knows this," she said. She doesn't know about my disorder.

"You can't bother me today. I've got a meeting at 2." I said brushing by her.

"Wow Avalon's getting a job! Then you can move the fuck out of this house." She sassed.

"And you would stay?" I questioned.

"Well yeah. See Niall likes me so yeah," she said.

"Yeah at least I'm in a relationship," I said before walking down stairs.

--------

Erica's POV

Wow Avalon was such a slut. I hate her to death. She can die. Honestly, I was jealous if her and Liam's relationship but really. Yeah she was pretty but I'm beautiful. Yeah she was nice but I'm giving. Yeah she's cool but I'm perfect. More perfect that her.