~Chapter 9

Hey guys!

Omg chapter 9 already!!!! And thank you so much for reading and voting! It means alot! I will announce the winner of my contest in chapter 10!!!!! I just need more entry's to chose from!!!!

Well enough of that, here it is!!!!

---------------------------------------------

-,Avalon's POV-

I finally woke up at about 8:45 pm that night.

"Guys she's waking up," said a familiar voice that sounded a lot like Niall.

Someone then poked my face with a fork.

"Stop, I'm sleeping," I said rolling over.

"No your not, you would be able to respond so clearly," sasses Zayn.

"Ok you caught me," I confessed.

"What happened? We found you here and Liam's upstairs with the door locked?" Niall asked.

"Oh long story, I'm hungry!" I said changing the subject.

"Avalon, for real what's going on?" Harry asked.

"Me and Liam got in a fight..." I drowned out.

"Oh love," Niall said as he sat down next to me.

"Niall, he had a note from Danielle and claimed he was over her," I started to cry.

"Are you ok?" He asked back.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just worried about him. I kinda blew up."

"Hey hey hey it's ok, things will be fine," Niall started to comfort me in a friendly way. By this point the other boys were gone. Niall was honestly my best friend at this point.

"That's what he said and look at us now, it sucks," I was balling.

"Avalon honey, I will always be here for you through thick and thin. We can be like this," he said and he hooked his pinky with mine.

"Haha thanks niall," I hugged him.

"Now where are you going to stay tonight?" He asked.

"I don't know, I guess here," I said.

"Nonsense, I have an extra bed in my room if you want it?"

"Oh ok, if you insist," I said sarcastically.

-Time skip to 11:30 pm-

I was all comfortable in the bed across from Niall but I couldn't stop thinking about how I blew up on Liam.

"Hey Avalon, you look sad is there anything you want to tell me?" Niall asked As hit sat on my bed.

"We'll there is one thing..." I said.

"Let me here it i won't judge," Niall said crossing his heart.

"Well I have a mental disorder, that isn't really that bad but it can be and it can effect my judgment of things and how I react," said.

"We'll go on," he laughed.

" I have bipolar disorder, but your the only one that knows and don't tell anyone, especially not Liam!" I said quickly.

He just stared at me. He was completely judging me.

"Niall you said you wouldn't judge me," I started to cry.

"Oh I'm not love, I'm thinking about how honestly that makes sense," he said covering up his real thoughts.

"Niall, I can see through your lies. You think I'm messed up or crazy or something like that!" I was blowing up again.

"Avalon, take a few deep breaths. It's ok your not the only one," Niall said.

"Yeah but it feels like I am! And no one understands!" I yelled wiping my tears.

"Maybe I don't but you can remember that I will always support you through anything," he said.

"For real?" I asked.

"For real, BFF!" He said in a high squeaky voice.

"Wow Niall nice range," I laughed.

"Avalon, I love you, in a friend way," he said.

"I love you two Niall," I said.

"Did we ever tell you about how crazy Liam is about you?" He asked.

"No, why?" I asked.

"Well the first time he ever saw you was at the mall the first day. He wouldn't shut in the bathroom that day, and when you left we all thought you were gonna go insane and tell everyone about your mishap with him. He was the only one who believed in you and that's saying a lot after only one meeting. And he honestly tells us all the time about how Danielle keeps bothering her and then when you came along, he would tell her that he found someone more special." Niall said with his soft Irish voice. " and that someone is you," he said.

I started to cry because I felt so bad about what I did. I had to apologize right then.

"Niall ill be right back," I told him getting up and wiping my tears.

-Liams POV-

I took the lighter and the note into the bathroom. I filled the sink with water almost to the top. I then lit the note on fire thinking about Avalon. I always felt that she was hiding something from me, but I didn't know what. Once the flames had singed most of the note, I set in in the water. A whiff of smoke filled the room, as it broke into ashes in the water. Once there was no more smoke or fire I drained the sink, letting the water take the note with it.

"For you Avalon," I whispered to myself.

I slid down the back of the bathroom and collapsed on the ground crying. I did something to upset her and it was a big mistake...

---------------------------------------------

Sooo how was it???

Really intense I thought lol

Like I said before, I will announce the winner in chapter 10!!!!

One thing is that I won't be able to update until March 11 th... :(:(:(

After then, the next chapter should be posted:):):):)

I love you all!!! <3<3<3>3

~Kåçëy Påyñë