~Chapter 15

-Avalon's POV-

That morning was the most refreshed I have ever felt. I slept all the way through, knowing he was there and that today was going to be wonderful. I hope at least.

I got out of bed and ran downstairs excitedly. It was about 7 in the morning but I was so excited. I immediately ate food alone and got ready. I took a shower and listened to my song on my ipod. Yep I recorded it. In the shower i decided to dye it. I know random. I dyed it a dark brown that actually came out pretty even. When that was done I curled it and put on black eyeliner with a gray shadow and mascara. After that, I put on a black dress with a pearled Peter pan collar. Then I put on black heels that weren't too high but not too short. I accessorized with some jewelry and nail polish too.

I looked pretty damn good in the mirror. And I hope I stayed looking like this. It was only 8:30 and Liam still wasn't up, well I don't think so.

I peered my head around the corner to see no one there. Liam must have went down stairs.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Niall walking out. By accident I tripped slightly causing Niall to scream.

"Ahhhhhh! Who are you, wait Avalon?" He questioned. I guess the dye was a big difference.

"Oh Niall you scared me," I started.

"Wow you clean up nicely, love," he said.

"I guess so," I said observing by body.

"Why are you ready so early?" He questioned.

"I'm just excited, I guess," I said smiling.

Niall nodded and I walked down stairs.

As I walked down I felt everyone watching me. When I got to the bottom, I met all of the boys still with bed head, gawking at me.

"Well this is awk sauce," I found myself saying. "Is the hair too much? I know, you all hate it. I shouldn't have," I said looking at the floor.

"No it's gorgeous," Liam said approaching me.

"I was gonna do it a while ago but then I waited. I waited for today," I said.

"It's awesome and so nice on you," Liam hugged me.

"So what time are we going?" I asked looking at the clock.

"Um we have to be there by 10 so I guess we'll start getting ready," said Louis.

"Ok ill be waiting upstairs," I said heading upstairs.

"Ok," answered Liam.

------------

-Liam's POV-

Avalon's hair was absolutely gorgeous on her. With the bright blue eyes, it just clicked. I really like it.

"You're a lucky man," whispers Louis as he passes by me.

I guess they all thought she was gorgeous too. I was a lucky man.

I went upstairs to see Avalon up there on my phone. She was looking at something, but I don't know what.

"Hey honey, watcha doin'?" I asked her.

"Nothing, just reading your texts to people," she answered smiling.

"Are you sure, because you look like you're typing," I say approaching her.

"Nooooo," she drowned out.

"Yessss," I cheekishly smiled. I tarted to grab my phone but she had an iron grip.

"No Liam you won't get it," she struggled. I was holding her down and had her hands together with the phone in between.