~Chapter 20

PDA. That's all I have to say.

--------------------------------------------

Liam's POV

We walked out to the car, and got in. We turned on the radio and it was some talk show.

"Do you want to change it?" I asked her.

"Sure- wait!" She said and I pulled my hand back.

"Listen, they're talking about me, my performance yesterday!" She was really excited.

"Yes, Avalon Syms, she is a prodigy. How was she able to write such amazing songs?" The man said.

"Liam, they think I'm a prodigy! That's the first time I've ever heard that!" She was tearing up. I was so happy for her. I even started to tear up too.

"And here's a clip of her song 'Break'." Thy started playing the song from the performance. Avalon sang along with herself. Sadly it was the version the annoying girl screaming is in but I don't think she cares.

They let the song play all the way through, even to the part when she said she loved me. I looked at her and her eyes were teary again.

"Woah first of all the song, genius! It shows equal struggle and strength in the lyrics," the woman said.

"That's because it's true," Avalon said to the radio though they couldn't hear her.

"And second of all, how longs the relationship been? This, I think, is the first time she confirmed the relationship," the woman said.

"Two musical geniuses, will one out shine the other? Be back after the break," the man said.

The commercials started rolling and she looked at me.

"I hope they don't make up a story," she said looking down again.

"They wouldn't," I said. She didn't respond.

"I just can't believe it! They played my song!" She shot back up smiling.

We got quiet for a little while and she fell asleep. I drove more carefully so I wouldn't wake her. It was a long drive. We probably wouldn't be home until about 9 that night.

We entered the city of Liverpool and it was full if traffic. Also screaming fans lines the streets. Great they knew we were here.

Avalon woke up due to girls outside.

"Who told?" Was the first thing she asked me.

"Not me so I don't know," I said.

"We're going to be swamped when we try to park," she laughed.

"That's ok," I said smiling.

"Look everyone's taking pictures! It's actually really funny!" She said waving to the fans. Some of the fans were running parallel to the car.We just laughed.

"You realize when we get there, that it's going to be really hard to get through," I pointed out.

"I know, I like it. I've never had so many people that like me!" She was so excited.

"Yeah me either, well until one direction," I said.

"Niall told me you used to skip school because if bullies," she said. That's awkward.

"Yeah, I did," I said.

"I did too. Because of Erica," she said.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?" I asked.

"Because I didn't want to ruin anything but then I told Niall and he kicked her out," she said. So that's why.

"You can tell me anything," I said looking at her. We parked. Fans were surrounding the car so I locked the doors so we could finish talking.