~Chapter 21

This chapter is dedicated to @Iam4evermyself!!! They have responded to all of my latest chapters and I love to see that they really like and care about my writing!  

--------------------------------------------- 

-Avalon's POV  

I woke up this morning still in Liam's arms. It was already 10:45 so I tried to wake him up. 

"Liam, wake up," I said poking his cheek.  

"Whay?" He mumbled. It sounded like a mix of what and why. 

"Just get up," I said again. I poked his cheek repetitively this time.  

"I'm up, I'm up," he said rolling over.  

"No your not," I mumbled getting out if bed to go down stairs.  

I put on the big shirt and shorts on again. It smelled like him. I smiled to myself. I fixed my hair a little bit and them walked out.  

Right as I opened the door, it was a different atmosphere. It was louder and smelled like food. I was so hungry. The guys were spread out all over the place down stairs. Niall and Zayn in the kitchen, Louis in the living room and Harry walking around.  

I walked downstairs and looked for food.  

"Niall, where's the food?" I asked him placing my hand on my hip.  

"In the kitchen," he said.  

"Where's the food? For real?" I said.  

"Maybe I ate it all," he left a cheesy smile.  

"Oh that's ok, i'll make something then," I said smiling.  

I felt happy today. It was probably because of the record deal. I was hoping Carl would call today.  

----------- 

Niall POV  

Something didn't feel right. When I smart aleced her, she didn't get mad.  

"So what happened at the studio?" I asked suspiciously.  

"Oh Carl, he gave me a record deal! Isn't so exciting?" She squealed. 

"Really? That's awesome!" I said patting her back.  

"Yeah, today I'm waiting for his call to record my songs. But I have a lot of songs. You'd be surprised," she said smiling.  

"That's great,"I said.  

She then ran upstairs quickly. I thinks she was going to get ready. Then shortly after, Liam walked down.  

"Hey!" He said smiling. What was up with them?  

"Hey Liam, why didn't you tell us about the deal last night?" Zayn asked.  

"Oh well you see, I was really tired. And I didn't want to leave Avalon either. Also I didn't know if she wanted me to tell you," he said.  

"That's not normal. At least for you Liam. You're always up late," Louis said walking in.  

"Yeah, it was a long day," he said. He grabbed the orange juice and got a glass. He pour himself a glass if juice and walked back over.  

"Liam?" Louis said.  

"Yes?" He smiled back.  

"Are you and Avalon, high?". He asked him. I snickered. 

"What? What makes you think that?" Liam said. 

"Well because you are both really, really in a good mood," Harry said.  

"Yeah, we just got a lot if sleep. I should sleep more often," Liam said.