19- RED WEDDING

The Stark army had arrived at the Twins

The Stark army had arrived at the Twins. Dyanna had rode with Daryn and Larence the whole time. Usually she would ride behind Robb, but not this time. She didn't want to come here. She didn't trust the Freys. But Robb is King. She still had to follow his order. Upon entering the Castle, Daryn had stop Dyanna.

"Be aware of your surroundings. Freys are not to be trusted." Dyanna looked at him and then back to Larence. "Stay with each other ... don't stay to far."

Dyanna had left the brothers. She was order to be welcomed by the Freys.

"My honored guests, be welcome within my walls and at my table. I extend to you my hospitality and protection in the light of the Seven." Dyanna had stared down Lord Frey. She had moved her eyes to the side to notice his sons eyes were already on her.

"We thank you for your hospitality, my lord." Robb did not notice the stares Dyanna was receiving. Lord Frey continues to eat his food. "I have come to make my apologies, my lord, and to beg your forgiveness."

"Don't beg my forgiveness, your Grace. It wasn't me you spurned, it was my girls." Lord Frey signals for his daughters before the Stark Family.

"One of them was supposed to be queen, now none of them are." Lord Frey calls each of his daughters names. All looking up to Robb once there name is called. Lord Frey ending with his youngest daughter.

"Fine. And here's my youngest daughter Shirei, though she hasn't bled yet. Clearly you don't have the patience for all that." Robb looks at the Frey women. Dyanna couldn't believe lord Frey would have sold his youngest who was only a small child. Dyanna felt sick staring at the Frey men.

"My ladies. All men should keep their word, kings most of all. I was pledged to marry one of you and I broke that vow. The fault is not with you. Any man would be lucky to have any one of you. I did what I did not to slight you, but because I loved another. I know these words cannot set right the wrong I have done to you and your house. I beg your forgiveness and pledge to do all I can to make amends so the Freys of the Crossing and the Starks of Winterfell may once again be friends." Walder claps to signal the dismissal of the Frey women.

"Very good." Lord Frey focuses on Talisa. "There she is. Come closer, let me have a look at you." Talisa takes a couple of steps towards Walder. Walder moves forward in his seat and squints

"Still can't see you. Old eyes."

Talisa looks at Robb who nods. Frey men look on as she takes a couple more steps towards Walder. She bows her head.

"Love. That's what the Starks of Winterfell call it, eh? Heh. Very honorable, I call it a pretty face. Mmmm, very pretty. Prettier than this lot, that's for sure. Very shapely as well. Oh, you try to hide her under that dress. If you wanted to hide her, you shouldn't have brought her here in the first place." Dyanna and Cateyln look at each other. Both uncomfortable of the comment made by Lord Frey. Walker leans forward with a grin.