08-THE NORTH REMEMBERS

"Once you've accepted your flaws, no can use them against you

"Once you've accepted your flaws, no can use them against you."

Dyanna had one mission only. To reach Robb Stark Army. She will be safe with him and perhaps could go home. But she knew it could be a possibility, if Robb needed her to fight she would. She will always fight for the Starks.

It was days ago when she left Kingslanding . She would stop at Pubs here and there. But she would mostly Hunt. Afraid that any of the Lannister's men would find her and take her back to the Lannister's to torment.

She wonder at times if Sansa is safe. She hope Sansa finds a way out. But Dyanna had wish she had left with her. But she had chosen to stayed, Dyanna wondered why. Why she didn't want to go home.

Dyanna was cover in mud and dirt. She hadn't taken a bath in forever. She was exhausted. At Nights, Dyanna couldn't sleep. She had nightmares of Ilyn Payne cutting off her head. She was scared that if she fell asleep someone could come up to her and slit her throat.
___
It had gotten colder, Dyanna hood was on and she had seen a camp not to far. She saw a Sigil she was waiting to see the day she left Kingslanding. She had reach Robb's army. Dyannna smiles.
"I'm home." Her horse started running. Her horse went as fast has it could. She could see the Stark men stop and stare at the incoming person.

Two Stark men stop her. "What you think you doing!" The one on the right said.

"I need to see Robb Stark and Catelyn Stark." I look down at them. My hood was down and I was looking around.

"The King is busy... now turn your fucking horse around and get out!" Dyanna was not having it. Not after the days she rode to get here.

"I am Dyanna Dayne. Lord Eddard Stark raised me. Call Robb and tell him, I'm home. If I'm lying you can do whatever. But please I want to see Robb." Dyanna look straight into there eyes. The one on the left nodded at the one on the right signal him to call the King in the North.

"Watch her!" He had left to get the King.

Robb Stark was in a tent with his mother. He was planning his new attacks. His mother watching him. Catelyn Stark Starr at him and saw how much he change. He was no longer a child but a man. The King in the North.

"Your Grace, my Lady. There is a deserter begging to speak to you." Robb stop what he was doing. Not a lot of deserters come to his camp.

"I'm busy... perhaps I'll see later. But for now put him in a cell." Robb went back to his planning.

"She said she was raise by Lord Eddard Stark." Catelyn stop and stare at the soldier.

"Did She say her name?" Catelyn ask thinking of the one person she hope it was.

"I think she said Dyanna, Dyanna Dayne. Your Grace." Robb look at his mother. They both stare at each other and Robb left his tent. He went to find his sister.

Dyanna was happy that Robb was crown the King in the North. She was happy so see how much his men look up to him. She could tell he had grown and couldn't wait to see him.

Robb stop when he saw a woman's back. She had a black cloak and her face was not visible.
"Dyanna..."

Dyanna stop when she heard his voice. She turn around and he was standing there Catelyn not to far ahead. "Robb..." Dyanna ran into his arms. And Robb pick her up. The Stark men look at the young wolf and the Northern Star reuniting.

"I can't believe your here." Robb put her down and his hands were on her cheeks. "I'm sorry Robb. We shouldn't have left. I'm sorry." Dyanna cried. And Catelyn looked at the two of them. For a long time she never expected Dyanna into the family. Maybe it was the thought of having Ned loving her more then his own children. But Catelyn wish she was her own daughter. She was strong, beautiful, smart and loyal. Catelyn wish she could go back and love her like she did to her own children, to give her the name her children hold.

"Dyanna..." Dyanna let go of Robb and look at Catelyn. Tears pour down her face. Dyanna had never seen the face Catelyn Stark stare at her. It was a motherly stare. Like she finally found her pup.
"I made it, Lady Stark." Catelyn smile and hug her. She made it. She was safe. "I'm glad." Catelyn whisper.
___
Dyanna was in Robb's tent. She was eating like she never ate before. Robb and Catelyn stare at her like this was a dream.

"May I have more wine?" She asks Robb nodded and stood up to pour her some.

"Dyanna, how did you come to find us?" Catelyn ask. Dyanna stop eating.

"It wasn't easy. I still can't believe I am here. I just pray to the gods they help me find my way. But you could say I had a little help." Dyanna remember Ser Barriston Selmy kindness towards her. And without help she would still be in Kingslanding.

"Whoever did... I am glad they did." Robb smiles. Dyanna smiles a little bit.

"Ser Barriston Selmy. He was Lord Commander of the King guard. And before he serve The mad king. He knew my father. He told me they were brothers... Before lord Stark...." I stop not wanting to remember. Robb and Catelyn nodded.

"Continue." Catelyn said.

"Ser Barriston Selmy was pardoned and no longer serving for Joffrey. He had a plan on getting me out the city... he knew that evil was on its way. Ser Barristan Selmy was the only one that show me kindness and I don't know how I will ever repay him." Dyanna thought what of Ser Barristan Selmy.

"The good part is your out of Kingslanding. But now we need to get Sansa and Arya." Robb said. Dyanna look at Robb and Catelyn.

"Arya has been missing ever since that day. And Sansa... I beg she leave with me. But she was scared, scared that if we did leave, we will get caught and our heads would be on spikes." Dyanna remember the day Joffrey show them the spikes of heads.

"We need to get the girls back, Robb." Catelyn had not stop worrying ever since they left Winterfell and now that they are all alone. She dreams of the day she has all her children together.

"We will, mother." Robb told her. Dyanna stare at him. "How?" Robb look at her. "We have the Kingslayer."