23- BROTHERHOOD WITHOUT BANNER

Every stop they have arrive to they hear the same story

Every stop they have arrive to they hear the same story. How they murder all the Starks. People believe her to be dead. And so she was.

The group of three sat around the small fire. It was best for the group not to travel in the big roads but through the for smaller ones instead.

Now that the Lannister's are in power, there were people in every corner to find levenge and a bag full of gold.

It was still a long way from Starfall. But Dyanna was determined to reach for ancestry home.

"I'll say it take us another 2 weeks till we reach Starfall." Daryn said. Dyanna knew Daryn and Larence were tired. They have fought to hard to travel all this way for her.

"It's not to late. You can turn home." Dyanna stares at them. Larence sighs. "We only have each other, Dyanna. Just you, me and Daryn. We must always stay together. Look out for each other."

Daryn joins in. "You now his right." Dyanna rolls her eyes and stares inside the flames of fire. She thought back to the words Lord Stark told her.

"When I was a child, Lord Stark told me 'When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives,' I never knew what it meant till now." The brother stare at Dyanna and smile. The brothers were happy to see Dyanna slowly talk about her past and happy that she was talking about what she was feeling.

"Ned Stark was a very wise man." Daryn replies. Dyanna shook her head. "He was." The group sat in quiet. Eating whatever food they had hunted.

In the distance they could hear singing. The group drop there food. Lawrence put out the fire. While the rest ready there swords.

Dyanna saw from a far a small group of men. Drinking and singing.

Thoros of Myr had been drinking his day away. He had noticed the Group of three before they had notice.

"Three foot soldiers sneaking away." Thoros smiles. To them it look like Dyanna and the Hornwood brothers were soldiers. They had the weapons and the horses. They look like Lannister's soldiers.

"Look we don't want any problems. So why don't you head back to where you were going, aye." Daryn told the group. Dyanna stood quietly.

"So do we. Now I wonder how three Lannister soldiers ran away?" Thoros took a step forward.

"We not Lannister soldiers. We stole them." Larence told Thoros. Thoros and his group of man almost didn't believe them.

Dyanna looked around for any banner. To indicate what house they are fighting for. But no banner was present.

"What house do you fight for?" Dyanna broke her silence. Thoros stared at her and smile.