05- ITS JUST GETTING STARTED

Dyanna had heard Lord Stark and Jamie Lannister had fought in the streets of Kings landing

Dyanna had heard Lord Stark and Jamie Lannister had fought in the streets of Kings landing. Lord Stark was injury and Ser Jory was killed by Jaime Lannister.

Before Dyanna headed to see Lord Stark she was stop by the Queen and her guards.

"Lady Dyanna. Off to see Lord Stark?" Dyanna stop and turn. "Your grace. Yes, I was heading to see if he is doing well." Dyanna had notice a small bruise forming on her upper cheek. But did not want to mention.

"Lord Stark had to many drinks. He attack the Lannister men and he attack Ser Jaime." Cersei told Dyanna. It was a lie, Dyanna knew Lord Stark won't do that. The Lannister's always have to cause something.

"My apologies, Your Grace. Lord Stark would never attack the Lannister's men. Why would he attack Ser Jaime?" Cersei smile.

"Little Star. You don't know Lord Stark as well then. The Queen never lies. Ned Stark was drunk out of his mind and attack. What kind of men should be the hand of the King." Dyanna knew deep in her heart Lord Stark did not harm any men. What she did want was for the Queen to leave her alone, want to go back to Winterfell. The consequences of staying was Lord Stark getting hurt and the death of Ser Jory.

"An honorable man, your Grace. Lord Stark is and always will be an Honorable man." Cersei remove a piece of her hair off her shoulder.

"An honorable man killed your father, little Star. An Honorable man's wife has the Queen's little brother." Dyanna looked at Cersei. "Once you visit him, Little Star, tell him I want my brother back." With that Cersei and her guards left Dyanna.
___
"She told me you Attack, Ser Jaime. That you were drunk." Dyanna had sat down beside Lord Stark's bed.

"The Queen can tell lies but I know the real truth." Ned Stark Laid on his bed. Dyanna say across from him. Her eyes train on his injured leg.

"She brought up my father..." Dyanna didn't look up. Ned eyes were train on her.

"She was talking about what kind of man you were. I told her you were an honorable man... and she told me An honorable man had killed my father." Ned Stark had stood up and move to sit on the edge of the bed. He was in pain but he push pass the pain.

"Dyanna..." Dyanna looked at him.  "I know why you did it. You were trying to protect your family. I'm not upset. I'm upset she brought him up." Ned sigh. He never liked killing, but doing his younger age he did. He was part of the rebellion and it was his duty on getting his sister back. In the end he lost his sister. But he gain two new family members.

"I'm sorry...Dyanna. No man is perfect not even me. I should have listen to Catelyn. You girls aren't safe. And I kept a promise to keep you safe. I need you to go pack and I'll inform Sansa and Arya." Dyanna was relieve she was finally going home. She didn't belong here. None of them did.

"What will the King say." Ned Stark look up. "The King is on a haunting trip I will have to tell him once he arrives. But Dyanna this is just getting started and I don't want any of you to be here when it ends."
___
On her way to her room she had bump into someone. Someone she had hope to see.

"My apologies my lady."Ser Jamie our his hand on both her shoulders. She had push him away. "Heading somewhere." Dyanna ignore him and continued walking.

"It's rude for a lady not to answer." Ser Jaime Taunted her.
Dyanna knew he was trying to get under her skin. And maybe it was working. She was so mad that the Lannister's cause harm to Ned Stark.

"Your lying." Was the first thing she said to the Kingslayer. He smile. "I don't know what you taking about, my lady." Dyanna had a cold stone face on.

"You attack Lord Stark. You killed Ser Jory." Dyanna wanted him to  admit on the wrongs he did.

"Lord Stark was drunk and did not know what he was doing. Ser Jory... that was his name. He was off his head didn't know what he was getting himself into. Poor fellow. He tried to attack me. But I put a dagger in his eye." Dyanna slaps him. Ser Jaime head turns and he looks at Dyanna and smiles.

"I see that Northerner spirit in you. Be careful Dyanna. We don't want another accident on the streets do we?" Ser Jaime left, leaving a anger Dyanna.
___
"Please convince father. I want to Marry Joffrey. I want to give him princes and princesses. Please, please." Sansa had came to beg Dyanna. Dyanna was packing and couldn't believe what was coming out Sansa's mouth.

"Your father would find you a better suitor when the time comes. But right now Sansa, your just a child." Sansa cross her arms.

"I'm not leaving." Her Stark stubbornness was hard to control when she had her mind set on something.

"Sansa we are not safe here. There are ears everywhere. Spies for the Queen. One mistake and we are all done. Don't you understand. This is not about you marriage. This is about what will happen if we stay. And I'm not staying to see what will. Please listen for once!" Dyanna was tire, she needed her family protected. And Kingslanding Was a playing field waiting to see its next victim.

"Father is hand of the King. He won't let anything happen to us."

"Yes Hand of the king. But what about the Lannister's? The lions are just waiting to attack. No go and pack. I don't want to hear anything else." Sansa sigh and left slamming the door on her way out. Dyanna knew she would be mad now but later she will forget about it once back in Winterfell.
___
𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔯 ℜ𝔬𝔟𝔟,
𝔚𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔰𝔞𝔣𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢. 𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔥𝔞𝔡 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔰 𝔰𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔟𝔩𝔢. '𝔪 𝔶𝔢𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔦𝔣 𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔲𝔰. 𝔖𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔞 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰. 𝔅𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤.

Everyone had retreated to bed and Dyanna was writing a letter to Robb. She heard a knock on her door. She put down her pen and check who was knocking.

It was one of Lord Stark's men. Her heart dropped. "Yes." She whisper.

"My lady... Lord Stark was taken captive by the order of King Joffrey."
___
After 8 seasons it finally came to an end. Like most the ending was not what I expected. But we can not change anything. The writers of GoT did an amazing job and there job is not to please anyone. It was hard to say goodbye to Jon Snow.