22- SAFE TRAVELS

"I hear the war will finally be over

"I hear the war will finally be over." Dyanna heard from a group of men sitting in a tavern. Dyanna had made sure that they sat in the dark corner.

They had travel for a week  now. And hadn't had a real hot meal in days. Larence thought it will be safe to eat at a tavern now that they are far from the twins.

News broke out of the Starks. Everyone thought they were all dead. All how wrong they were.

The first few days, Dyanna couldn't walk properly. She tried to ignore the pain. But it only made it worst. Daryn had suggested a couple days of rest. But Dyanna denied it.

The brothers knew Dyanna had change. She was colder, not her normal self.

Dyanna stared at the group of men. She recognized the colors they were wearing. Lannister's colors.

"You hear how the butcher the Stark. One by one dead. The King must be happy. Now he can focus on getting married. Be the biggest wedding anyone has seen." The group of men laugh and continued the conversation.

"Fuck the Starks. To King Joffrey." They cheered.

The group of three stared at them. Dyanna stood up and headed outside. The brothers following.

"What are you doing!" Daryn yells for her. Dyanna stops and thinks. She doesn't acknowledge him. She finds somewhere to hide while the brothers hide with her.

Daryn grabs her and turns her around. "Dyanna! Can you please tell us what you are planning!" Dyanna pushes him off.

"What colors are they wearing?" She asked them. The brothers look to the nearest window. "Red." Larence replies.

"Lannister colors. Lannister soldiers." Dyanna said coldly.

"Your planning to kill them." Daryn said. Dyanna didn't answer and continues to stare at the soldiers.

"We can't kill them Dyanna." Larence says. He knew this will anger her.

"Then don't, I can. I don't need your help." Larence sighs. He didn't like this Dyanna. "Dyanna, they didn't kill your family." Daryn sided with his brother.

Dyanna turned around. Her eyes said everything. "They follow orders. They do what ever Joffrey says, what ever  Cersei says. If I were to expose who I really was. They would not even blink an eye and turn me in! So yes they killed every person I have ever loved!" Dyanna notice the men leaving. She grabbed her dagger she kept inside her cloak.

The group of men did not expect anything. Dyanna walks towards them. Her hand on the dagger. She bumps into the closest one.

"Watch out." He yells at her. Dyanna turns around and quickly slices his throat. The others seem to notice fast and were ready with there swords. All attacking Dyanna. But Dyanna was faster. She had grabbed the dead man's sword and shove it to a another man's heart.

A man had tripped Dyanna and was ready to kill her. But Dyanna looked up and noticed a sword in his heart. The brothers were now in the fight. One by one the Lannister men were killed. Dyanna looked around her. No emotion on her face.

She went to each and every one of them to grab what ever valuable thing they had.

"We have money now, even horses." She said. The brothers just stared at her.

"After all this trouble we went through." Larence replied. Dyanna went to pet the horses.

"I did say I didn't need your help." Dyanna didn't care what happen to these men. They were going to die anyways. Everyone does.

"You were almost killed. If we didn't step in to save your li..." Dyanna turn around angrily. "To what save my life! You don't have to save me. You know what, why are you and Daryn here... with me. Now one is ordering you to stay and protect me anymore. And quiet frankly I don't need it anymore." Larence stood quietly. Daryn moves in front of his brother.

"Your right, no one is ordering us. We couldn't protect you. And we sorry Dyanna. Okay. We're sorry for what happened to your family. And we need each other more than you know it." Dyanna had tears in her eyes. Ever since the Starks were murder. She felt so alone. But the truth was she wasn't. She had two amazing loyal friends beside her. She was trying to push them away.

"We will always stand behind you. We are loyal to you Dyanna." Larence replies. Dyanna wiped her tears and hugged her boys.

"I'm sorry." That's all she could say. She wasn't in the right state of mind to confess what she was really feeling. She knew that the brothers will always protect her and she will too. And she hope that they knew that. And one day when everything starts to feel a little better, she will tell them how much they mean to her.

The trio started to ride away. Larence looks at Dyanna. "Can you tell us now where we are heading too?" Dyanna stares ahead. "A place I use to call home."

"That's the other direction." Daryn was referring to Winterfell.

"We not going North. We're heading South." The brothers looked at each other.

"We're going to Starfall."